Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Fresno’s Epic Cheating On BB Attendance

On 1/5/2023 at 3:40 PM, madmartigan said:

I need to attend a sold out Pit game. Would I get assaulted if I wore Aggie blue and was less obnoxious than I usually am? 

If not, why go?

On 1/5/2023 at 11:39 AM, Nevada Convert said:

My bad, I grabbed the wrong box score. But 5,000 is still insane. I was being generous when I said as many as 1,200. It was closer to 800. When was the last time that place sold out with BIS? Probably 35 years ago. 

35 years ago Fresno State played in the city-owned Selland Arena. Some great Boyd Grant vs. Jerry Tarkanian coached games there.

My bad, I grabbed the wrong box score. But 5,000 is still insane. I was being generous when I said as many as 1,200. It was closer to 800. When was the last time that place sold out with BIS? Probably 35 years ago. 

Do your homework dumb***

On 1/5/2023 at 6:56 PM, kingpotato said:

How does someone "cheat" in attendance? Fresno has counted sold tickets forever (in basketball). But who was "cheated" by this? Was someone robbed of their attendance trophy because of this?

It establishes important message board bragging rights. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 1/5/2023 at 6:09 PM, smithy said:

Why can't they just brag on their own fan board? Does this thread even need to be started in the first place? Maybe some MOD banning needs to start soon.

You could ask that same question about most of the many threads started by Convert. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

On 1/5/2023 at 3:40 PM, madmartigan said:

I need to attend a sold out Pit game. Would I get assaulted if I wore Aggie blue and was less obnoxious than I usually am? 

No.

You will still be skull dragged across the parking lot.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 1/5/2023 at 6:12 PM, Old_SD_Dude said:

You could ask that same question about most of the many threads started by Convert. 

Convert starts an insane amount of obnoxious and absolutely pointless threads. 

On 1/5/2023 at 9:20 PM, Ishoot2thrill said:

Convert starts an insane amount of obnoxious and absolutely pointless threads. 

Yet here we all are, responding. Effective at the very least. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 1/5/2023 at 5:25 PM, sdsuphilip4 said:

I don’t understand why you care, some places count tickets sold who cares

I don't know, maybe all the attendance threads that are started on this board, that certain chest-thumpers like to gloat about...when they are fictitious and inaccurate?

Contard trying to clown Fresno State….

image.gif.792cfe72fe937ba8e03aa640148bb44e.gif