Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

idkk

Fresno to the P5?

On 1/6/2023 at 8:40 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Fresno has some great fans, but holy crap there’s definitely a handful of little triggered piss ants as this thread demonstrates. LOL. 

You know what i posted is 100% true. You do it all the time. 

On 1/6/2023 at 8:41 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Are you 10 years old? 

You must be with what you think is you being witty. 
you are consistently way off mark and you still don’t know it. Lol. Don’t ever change Contard. 

I love seeing Fresno become the topic of the off-season. There must be 4 active threads right now- none started by Fresno fans.  It used to be Boise back when they were the premier program in the conference. There’s a new King. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

On 1/7/2023 at 12:05 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

So Fresno St has moved up in the world because its worst posters are now in a pissing match with Convert rather than with SJSU fans?

You can add SDSU’s worst and most sensitive poster to the list now. San Fernando Valley Sad Boi. 

On 1/5/2023 at 1:15 PM, Nevada Convert said:

LOL. This is a basketball conversation. Fresno is dismal in BB and dismal in BB attendance. That’s a simple fact. Nevada kicks your ass despite Fresno having over twice the metro population. That is beyond pathetic, and your little Tedford head knows it. 

To be frank, conference alignment is about football (and academics). BB is worth around 20% of football. Would have thought Fresno with Hutch and Sheldon would have done better.

On 1/7/2023 at 12:05 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

So Fresno St has moved up in the world because its worst posters are now in a pissing match with Convert rather than with SJSU fans?

These 5 or 6 Fresno fans make even the very worst trolls look like they should be teaching a Master Class in trolling. It takes no skill or effort to trigger them into a complete frenzy. TTT thinks that’s cool, which just adds even more to the hilarity. 

kat.jpg

On 1/7/2023 at 12:48 PM, Aztec1984 said:

To be frank, conference alignment is about football (and academics). BB is worth around 20% of football. Would have thought Fresno with Hutch and Sheldon would have done better.

I know, just having some fun trolling some hyper sensitive Fresno kids. I can even tell them they’re getting trolled and it makes no difference. 😂😂

kat.jpg

On 1/6/2023 at 8:55 PM, Cincy said:

You must be with what you think is you being witty. 
you are consistently way off mark and you still don’t know it. Lol. Don’t ever change Contard. 

So what you’re saying is I’m way off because you’re 10 years old but in a 38 year old body. My bad. You’re right. 😂😂

kat.jpg

On 1/7/2023 at 3:09 PM, Nevada Convert said:

So what you’re saying is I’m way off because you’re 10 years old but in a 38 year old body. My bad. You’re right. 😂😂

You know those people who think they are hilariously funny, but aren’t funny at all?

On 1/7/2023 at 2:58 PM, Nevada Convert said:

These 5 or 6 Fresno fans make even the very worst trolls look like they should be teaching a Master Class in trolling. It takes no skill or effort to trigger them into a complete frenzy. TTT thinks that’s cool, which just adds even more to the hilarity. 

The jealousy in your post is dripping through the screen. 79DC3B5F-9440-49EF-9D89-23D7282735B2.jpeg.484166eb85e52960466094403d2bdc43.jpeg6D8C9488-41DD-463E-B8D4-B2A50F52FA7F.jpeg.e4ede9a3839be3fb6b7b88dae60aadbb.jpeg653A1D27-C963-4E76-BB22-89542A37D17C.jpeg.b54c044374644476754c84944a6c4bd5.jpeg