Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

idkk

Fresno to the P5?

On 1/5/2023 at 9:00 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Serious question. When was the last time SaveMart was sold out with butts in every seat? Probably back in the 1980’s right? 

SaveMart Center was built in 2003. Prior to that Fresno State played at city-owned Selland Arena in downtown Fresno.

Serious question. When was the last time SaveMart was sold out with butts in every seat? Probably back in the 1980’s right? 

You are pathetic my friend your team sucks you have to bring up other s*** to make yourself feel better wow what a loser

Probably Stanford when the Lopez brothers came to town. 15k+ people. Long ass time ago, but pretty sure it’s a bigger number than any Nevada home game, ever. Probably more fans than most your football games this year too. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

On 1/5/2023 at 1:53 PM, soupslam1 said:

Mayor McClean is a Democrat. She’d probably get rid of football at Boise State if she could. 

The mayor of Boise is an ND grad - we know how much they hate football.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 1/5/2023 at 12:05 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

Probably Stanford when the Lopez brothers came to town. 15k+ people. Long ass time ago, but pretty sure it’s a bigger number than any Nevada home game, ever. Probably more fans than most your football games this year too. 

2006, I was at that game. Huge crowd, they even opened the second deck. I took this picture in the student section. 

FB_IMG_1672949516664.jpg.dc4d9ab0c9aaacd9f3ad779484e81d30.jpg

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

On 1/5/2023 at 12:17 PM, ridgeview2 said:

2006, I was at that game. Huge crowd, they even opened the second deck. I took this picture in the student section. 

FB_IMG_1672949516664.jpg.dc4d9ab0c9aaacd9f3ad779484e81d30.jpg

I was likely close to you. I was a student at the time too. 

The Underage Chicken shirts unlocked some core memories. 😂 

On 1/5/2023 at 2:58 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

I was likely close to you. I was a student at the time too. 

The Underage Chicken shirts unlocked some core memories. 😂 

Have you graduated yet?

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 1/5/2023 at 12:05 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

LOL, I don’t think anyone cares about a 15k crowd 20 years ago, especially when you have twice the metro population as Reno. In 2018, we averaged 11,000 for 14 home games. Capacity for BB at Lawlor is about 11,250. 

kat.jpg

On 1/5/2023 at 1:09 PM, Nevada Convert said:

LOL, I don’t think anyone cares about a 15k crowd 20 years ago. In 2018, we averaged 11,000 for 14 home games. Capacity for BB at Lawlor is about 11,250. 

You asked, I answered. So, Fresno has had a bigger basketball crowd than Reno ever has, and most years we more than double your football crowd. If your your goal was to disparage Fresno State fans, you failed. Hold that L

On 1/5/2023 at 1:11 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

You asked, I answered. So, Fresno has had a bigger basketball crowd than Reno ever has, and most years we more than double your football crowd. Attendance smack backfired on you, Conturd. Hold that L

LOL. This is a basketball conversation. Fresno is dismal in BB and dismal in BB attendance. That’s a simple fact. Nevada kicks your ass despite Fresno having over twice the metro population. That is beyond pathetic, and your little Tedford head knows it. 

kat.jpg

On 1/5/2023 at 1:15 PM, Nevada Convert said:

LOL. This is a basketball conversation. Fresno is dismal in BB and dismal in BB attendance. That’s a simple fact. Nevada kicks your ass despite Fresno having over twice the metro population. That is beyond pathetic, and your little Tedford head knows it. 

Oh, didn’t see Basketball in the topic. You create your own universe, Turd. And you still lose. 

On 1/5/2023 at 10:44 AM, doggystyleu2 said:

Why is it that losing teams always talk about another team City or location or something stupid that has nothing to do with the sport we're talkin about these fans are so pathetic they can't face the fact that they are losers

When this happens, you know they’ve lost the conversation.  Makes me smile every time. 

LOL, I don’t think anyone cares about a 15k crowd 20 years ago, especially when you have twice the metro population as Reno. In 2018, we averaged 11,000 for 14 home games. Capacity for BB at Lawlor is about 11,250. 

What did Chris Murray report a few weeks ago?

Oh yeah I remember, Nevada's BB season ticket sales are down 80% since 2018-19.

11000 if you cheat