Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

Tesla makes amazing cars

On 1/4/2023 at 4:15 PM, renoskier said:

because they drive themselves off cliffs? :wacko:

It survived. The  husband tried a murder suicide and no one died from a 300ft drop.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Great marketing plan.

Tesla: The Official Car of The Modern Psychopath

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 1/4/2023 at 2:34 PM, robe said:

It survived. The  husband tried a murder suicide and no one died from a 300ft drop.

Well, "It" didn't survive.  But crazy that the people in "it" did.  New selling point:  "Even if the autodrive will swerve you into traffic, you will only kill people in not Teslas"

I have a model 3 and I really like it. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 1/4/2023 at 2:34 PM, robe said:

I heard the wife was driving and the husband cracked a joke about them having the SpaceX model. She took it seriously and thought it would be fun to try launching it. 

kat.jpg

On 1/4/2023 at 5:48 PM, mugtang said:

I have a model 3 and I really like it. 

But did you get the cliff diving option?

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 1/5/2023 at 2:51 AM, East Coast Aztec said:

I had that for a rental.  Enjoyed the engine, but the small stuff seemed flimsy.  Felt like it would frustrate me in the end, but being the first time driving an EV, I liked the experience.

sounds like a VW.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 1/5/2023 at 5:32 AM, happycamper said:

sounds like a VW.

Owned one damn VW in my life ... a 2000 Golf. Loved how it drove for what it was. Felt great. Never had an issue with the engine. BUT damn driver side and passenger side windows would occasionally fall through the door and the alarm wouldn't disengage once the outside temperature got hot enough, among other maddening issues.

On 1/5/2023 at 4:35 AM, IanforHeisman said:

I want a Grand Wagoneer.

The prices are outrageous for little to no upgrade in technology from the previous models. The lady drove a Hyundai Santa Fe while on a business trip and loved it, especially the turn cameras on the dash.  

On 1/5/2023 at 10:53 AM, tailingpermit said:

The prices are outrageous for little to no upgrade in technology from the previous models. The lady drove a Hyundai Santa Fe while on a business trip and loved it, especially the turn cameras on the dash.  

Yeah what are they, 100k right? Wife has a Kia Carnival, has more bells and whistles than the Escalade she had. I care more about interior than exterior the older I get.

On 1/5/2023 at 8:15 PM, IanforHeisman said:

Yeah what are they, 100k right? Wife has a Kia Carnival, has more bells and whistles than the Escalade she had. I care more about interior than exterior the older I get.

huh...I only care about how it drives