Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Parts

On 1/3/2023 at 9:26 PM, renoskier said:

eew...for what?

who were the buyers?

Greedy rich phuckers who believe they don't have to follow the rules or wait in line like the rest of us 

They offered her enough money to overcome her scruples.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 1/3/2023 at 10:26 PM, renoskier said:

eew...for what?

who were the buyers?

My son is in surgery today. The hospital buys parts to repair and replace human parts. They are using a lot of cadaver parts bought in the open market on him today.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

On 1/4/2023 at 7:01 AM, robe said:

My son is in surgery today. The hospital buys parts to repair and replace human parts. They are using a lot of cadaver parts bought in the open market.

huh

I would think they would have to be harvested before they reach a funeral home.

The surgeon is a high school class mate. I asked him where they get all the body parts. He said whoever gives them the best deal. I’m guessing some of these body part might be attached to him today. I’ll ask the hospital if they buy from this funeral home. Not sure we want to return any of it to the rightful owners though.

On 1/4/2023 at 9:05 AM, renoskier said:

huh

I would think they would have to be harvested before they reach a funeral home.

Who knows I’m not an expert in the selling of body parts.

On 1/4/2023 at 8:12 AM, robe said:

The surgeon is a high school class mate. I asked him where they get all the body parts. He said whoever gives them the best deal. I’m guessing some of these body part might be attached to him today. I’ll ask the hospital if they buy from this funeral home. Not sure we want to return any of it to the rightful owners though.

This is pretty big business. I've got a friend who has worked for Allosource for over a decade. The stuff he does is absolutely fascinating.

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

On 1/3/2023 at 11:21 PM, toonkee said:

"Parts is parts"

Who remembers the Nevada Pic-a-part commercials?

I bet you do @UNLV2001

I was going to do that as the thread title but I thought it was too LV centric & too far back in time for anyone to know it !! 

On 1/4/2023 at 10:55 AM, WYO1016 said:

This is pretty big business. I've got a friend who has worked for Allosource for over a decade. The stuff he does is absolutely fascinating.

It is. I didn’t know anything about the legal trafficking of human body parts. Until a couple of weeks ago. Does the family make any profits from the selling of grandpa’s bone fragments. It’s a morbid topic that is big money.

On 1/4/2023 at 9:21 AM, UNLV2001 said:

I was going to do that as the thread title but I thought it was too LV centric & too far back in time for anyone to know it !! 

I Got You Thumbs Up GIF by Patriot Act

On 1/4/2023 at 8:01 AM, robe said:

My son is in surgery today. The hospital buys parts to repair and replace human parts. They are using a lot of cadaver parts bought in the open market on him today.

Best of luck to him and best wishes to you and your wife in this difficult time.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 1/4/2023 at 9:26 PM, Spaztecs said:

Best of luck to him and best wishes to you and your wife in this difficult time.

Thank you. He is doing well. I’ll try to post a picture of his back, before and after. I think he is 4 inches taller with the spin fusion.