Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gonzagafan2021

Why are there more single men out there nowadays?

On 1/2/2023 at 6:47 PM, Gonzagafan2021 said:

That's debatable 

Back in my day, we could play Pong for days on end.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

From disparite sources on the web some causes are increased LGBTQ choices, many non College men are dropping out of the work force due to mostly shit paying jobs, younger generations not tying the knot but living together, and of course it is quick and easy to get a divorce.

Americans Mayor

On 1/2/2023 at 1:08 PM, CPslograd said:

Cost of housing is part of it in coastal areas.  Too many guys in their mid twenties living with their parents still

Canada just made it illegal for foreigners to buy housing.  Not a bad idea to me.  

On 1/2/2023 at 8:07 PM, sactowndog said:

Canada just made it illegal for foreigners to buy housing.  Not a bad idea to me.  

Happy New year sactowndog.

That didn't work out so well for us when the Japanese were forced/encouraged out of the LA commercial real estate market.

"Foreigners"?  Really?  Are you serious with that?

On 1/2/2023 at 8:20 PM, CPslograd said:

That didn't work out so well for us when the Japanese were forced/encouraged out of the LA commercial real estate market.

Is this satire of how somebody being overly “woke” would criticize a policy banning foreign nationals from buying real estate in a country? Because if so, I definitely did LOL, well done.

On 1/2/2023 at 1:47 PM, Gonzagafan2021 said:

.... from a guy pimping his book titled "big dick energy"

LMFAO. 

On 1/2/2023 at 8:20 PM, CPslograd said:

Just reporting steps Canada has taken to reign in skyrocketing prices for single family homes.  

On 1/3/2023 at 9:51 AM, sactowndog said:

Perhaps but I also think foreign actors driving up residential real estate prices is a good way to destabilize the society.   

hey sactown maybe don't use the protocols of the elders of zion for your politics

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 1/3/2023 at 6:51 AM, sactowndog said:

Perhaps but I also think foreign actors driving up residential real estate prices is a good way to destabilize the society.   

I’m just kidding. I have no problem with Chinese nationals being banned from owning property here because we know how much China is into manipulation. 

kat.jpg

The reason I think men aren't getting laid is because they are too picky and too impatient with women. If sex is the ultimate goal, you can get laid if you're willing to lower your expectations.

If you want a relationship, however, you're going to have to work with a woman and be patient about her issues. Women and single women especially will have hang-ups and baggage. It's just the sad reality of being a woman. Like 30-plus percent of them have been sexually assaulted, they've dealt with a lot of creeps and douchebags, and a lot have been abused.

A lot of dudes expect a woman to come to them perfect. There's a lot of damage out there.

On 1/3/2023 at 7:53 AM, sactowndog said:

Just reporting steps Canada has taken to reign in skyrocketing prices for single family homes.  

That's a pretty extreme step.

Americans Mayor

IDK man. if you read online what men who aren't getting laid are saying, they don't want to be in a relationship. they're little boys who want a mommy they can +++++. they have bizarre mystical views of women, offer nothing but bitterness, and expect more than they'd ever ask from their closest friend. 

I don't know if that's just how a certain proportion of men have always been and women didn't have the economic freedom to say "solo is better" or if we have done worse at raising boys these last 40 years or so. Or, hell, if our current economic and child-rearing landscape, which we've had peripheral conversations about on here, have led to an overall lack of maturity that is more difficult for men to find their way out of at the same time as traditionally male ways to make a living have collapsed economically. probably a bit of all of those. regardless of why the men are the way they are i have a real hard time reading their attitudes and then finding any sympathy as to their loneliness. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 1/3/2023 at 9:50 AM, happycamper said:

IDK man. if you read online what men who aren't getting laid are saying, they don't want to be in a relationship. they're little boys who want a mommy they can +++++. they have bizarre mystical views of women, offer nothing but bitterness, and expect more than they'd ever ask from their closest friend. 

I don't know if that's just how a certain proportion of men have always been and women didn't have the economic freedom to say "solo is better" or if we have done worse at raising boys these last 40 years or so. Or, hell, if our current economic and child-rearing landscape, which we've had peripheral conversations about on here, have led to an overall lack of maturity that is more difficult for men to find their way out of at the same time as traditionally male ways to make a living have collapsed economically. probably a bit of all of those. regardless of why the men are the way they are i have a real hard time reading their attitudes and then finding any sympathy as to their loneliness. 

Nah.

Scounty is cleaning up out there, just ask him.

Incels is another thing. They think they deserve sex by being "nice."

"Nice" will get you a conversation. Women talk to "nice" people all the time. They don't have sex with every nice guy they meet.

Plus anyone who claims to be a "nice guy" most likely isn't. If you were actually a nice guy it would go without saying.

Be interesting. Take care of yourself. Give a shit about something other than your narrow interests. Grow up.

On 1/3/2023 at 12:28 PM, CV147 said:

The reason I think men aren't getting laid is because they are too picky and too impatient with women. If sex is the ultimate goal, you can get laid if you're willing to lower your expectations.

If you want a relationship, however, you're going to have to work with a woman and be patient about her issues. Women and single women especially will have hang-ups and baggage. It's just the sad reality of being a woman. Like 30-plus percent of them have been sexually assaulted, they've dealt with a lot of creeps and douchebags, and a lot have been abused.

A lot of dudes expect a woman to come to them perfect. There's a lot of damage out there.

100% I agree

On 1/3/2023 at 2:04 PM, CV147 said:

Incels is another thing. They think they deserve sex by being "nice."

"Nice" will get you a conversation. Women talk to "nice" people all the time. They don't have sex with every nice guy they meet.

Plus anyone who claims to be a "nice guy" most likely isn't. If you were actually a nice guy it would go without saying.

Be interesting. Take care of yourself. Give a shit about something other than your narrow interests. Grow up.

Yeah the incels thing is scaring me tbh.