Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gonzagafan2021

Why are there more single men out there nowadays?

On 1/6/2023 at 3:57 PM, youngredbullfan said:

He is the conservative id personified. If it were an act I'd say its a brilliant piece of performance art. 

after that last post I believe it must be an act. it's too perfect to be real. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 1/6/2023 at 12:57 PM, youngredbullfan said:

He is the conservative id personified. If it were an act I'd say its a brilliant piece of performance art. 

What, the millionaire postman that still needs the youth he despises to keep procreating to fund his social security payments isn't just boomer, but also conservative boomer?!?!?!

On 1/6/2023 at 3:58 PM, happycamper said:

after that last post I believe it must be an act. it's too perfect to be real. 

What is great about the post is the sudden turn it takes when he implies he did a marital rape. And the slight foreshadowing of his desire to be dominated that ends with the revelation of his closeted homosexual desires... oh my. Chefs kiss

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

On 1/5/2023 at 6:54 PM, RSF said:

They want a gay unicorn?

They want gay men as their friends and shopping partners.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 1/5/2023 at 12:35 PM, CV147 said:

I'm talking about the housing crisis. Everyone agrees that onerous government policies/fees/etc are making housing too expensive. Your response is: "No it isn't"

I guess you can say whatever you want.

Reading you and @happycamper has a very similar vibe to this: 

On 1/5/2023 at 1:19 PM, Spaztecs said:

Without those policies, builders would develop wherever and however they want, willy-nilly.

They don't give a shit about zoning issues, healthy communities, or accessible amenities within a community.

Yeah. You end up with Houston. High end housing immediately adjacent to an industrial park and all of it subject to ruinous floods. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

On 1/7/2023 at 8:36 PM, Old_SD_Dude said:

Yeah. You end up with Houston. High end housing immediately adjacent to an industrial park and all of it subject to ruinous floods. 

or you end up with, well, 95% of all cities in the us. high end housing and tract housing and next to no high density or low income housing because luxury cabins have a lot higher profit margin. better for the builders, worse for everyone else. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 1/2/2023 at 12:04 PM, Billings said:

millennials getting married later if at all.  There will be far fewer kids being born worldwide.  US will need to up the immigration or watch the population shrink

They're begining to have this problem in Japan. There is a massive uptick in immigrants to Japan from places like Vietnam, India, Nepal, and Indonesia. I always see lots of Vietnamese girls hanging out near the Imperial Palace. I guess it's their meeting spot. What's really interesting are the Japanese/Brazilians who've immigrated back to Japan. After WWII a large population of Japanese fled to Brazil. I've read over 1 million people of Japanese descent live in Brazil. Apparently the largest in the world but Brazilians are also moving to Japan. More Brazilians immigrate to Japan than Americans. 

Taiwan has similar issues, when I lived there my neighborhood was pretty diverse. I could always find good Thai food and good Vietnamese food because my neighborhood was full of immigrants from there. Even started dating a Vietnamese girl when I lived there. If I went to Taipei Main Station on Sunday there were always hundreds of Indonesians chilling in and around the train station. 

I actually enjoy that type of stuff, all 4 of my grandparents were immigrants so I'm not that far removed from it. 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

On 1/7/2023 at 5:36 PM, Old_SD_Dude said:

I used to work for a company based in Houston, let's just say I was not a fan. Thought it was the worst major city in America. That being said if you tell someone from Houston that H Town sucks be prepared to visit the nearest ER because they may try to kill you 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

On 1/9/2023 at 7:30 PM, just_chris said:

I used to work for a company based in Houston, let's just say I was not a fan. Thought it was the worst major city in America. That being said if you tell someone from Houston that H Town sucks be prepared to visit the nearest ER because they may try to kill you 

I appreciate the large, diverse metropolis it’s become. I had some really good ethnic food there. But I’m with you. I can’t stand the place. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

On 1/9/2023 at 7:30 PM, just_chris said:

Houston is like LA…without the mountains, beaches, movie stars and interesting people…lol

i think Dallas is a bigger shithole but it’s close…lol