Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Wyoming vs. Ohio Bowl Game Thread

Cheer up Pokes fans, we can look forward to baske… er wres… er… football next seas…. 

+++++ing hell.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

On 12/30/2022 at 5:01 PM, LoFasZz said:

Icing the kicker right before the kicker is so dumb. Sets you up to be blamed as a coach 

Having a video of Capri Bib as your avatar is so dumb too but it hasn't stopped you from continuing to do so for almost a decade.

To Wyo fans: Contrary to that guy, I have yuge respect for you. Year after year after year after year you continue to give your sports teams 100% support. Despite how frustrating that might be, you deserve major kudos as fans.

On 12/30/2022 at 4:01 PM, Subcanis said:

We have a LB playing RB. I think the offense after the first quarter is being called by Ouija board. 

We had our Starting QB 4th on the depth chart until they switched him to Safety then had to insert into QB.

I would take your coach over ours.