Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Castle Ram

Is SDSU to the P12 real or just internet chatter?

On 12/22/2022 at 11:52 PM, soupslam1 said:

Every time I check into a hotel I’ll try and remember that. It’s comforting to know a UNLV grad  is on top of the free breakfast cuisine and a mint on my pillow. 

How are your medical, dental, law and engineering schools doing?

On 12/23/2022 at 12:52 AM, soupslam1 said:

Every time I check into a hotel I’ll try and remember that. It’s comforting to know a UNLV grad  is on top of the free breakfast cuisine and a mint on my pillow. 

Hey Trucker U fan- do you valet your big rig, or just self park?

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

On 12/23/2022 at 5:49 PM, Wyovanian said:

Probably self park.  There's no way I would trust some errand boy with my ride.  Guessing truckers feel the same

On 12/23/2022 at 11:37 AM, fanhood said:

Man, this loser is intolerable 

He seems to have let it go. Maybe you should do the same

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

On 12/23/2022 at 6:49 PM, Wyovanian said:

So we’ve discussed all the Boise truck drivers and UNLV grads working in hotels. 

Why did you leave out all the BYU grads that are  essential oil salesmen, ice cream shop owners and Costco employees that separate the caffeine free coke from the real coke on the incoming pallets to be sold at all retail shops in Provo?

On 12/24/2022 at 6:54 AM, SDSUfan said:

No, he is as intolerable as American soccer culture? Have you ever been to a Portland Timbers game? I have. Maybe the worst people of society congregate there.

Lanny is a scumbag. He and his merry band of grifters almost pulled off the steal of a lifetime. If it were not for men like Jack McGrorry, and others, SDSU would be renters still.

On 12/23/2022 at 7:54 PM, SDSUfan said:

What has he let go? He lost, he didn't let anything go. He talked tons of sh*t. When the Aztecs would lose he would be the first one on Twitter mocking the school. He obviously lied throughout the campaign, "Soccer City is the only path to MLS".

Now he wants the Loyal to be the MLS team in Snapdragon. 

Has he apologized? Has he even mentioned is hypocrisy?

If he has, fine, let's move on. Otherwise f*ck that guy. Start a new MLS team in Snapdragon.

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky

On 12/23/2022 at 9:09 PM, fanhood said:

No, he is as intolerable as American soccer culture? Have you ever been to a Portland Timbers game? I have. Maybe the worst people of society congregate there.

Lanny is a scumbag. He and his merry band of grifters almost pulled off the steal of a lifetime. If it were not for men like Jack McGrorry, and others, SDSU would be renters still.

That's an interesting historical re-write.  You seem to conveniently foget that at the beginning, SDSU was a partner in Soccer City.  So who turned on who?  Also, SC position was that  it's better to have an equity partner. MLS will be an equity partner. So who was right and who was wrong?

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

On 12/24/2022 at 9:33 AM, SDSUfan said:

That's an interesting historical re-write.  You seem to conveniently foget that at the beginning, SDSU was a partner in Soccer City.  So who turned on who?  Also, SC position was that  it's better to have an equity partner. MLS will be an equity partner. So who was right and who was wrong?

Awe, +++++, you were one of those tools? Praise God idiots like you were crushed at the ballot box.

On 12/24/2022 at 4:27 PM, AztecAlien said:

Twas The Night Before Christmas and has anyone heard anything? Anyone, anyone? 

There's this story...

'Twas the Night before Christmas, Craig Thompson had stated.  He soon would retire, and all were elated.

Aztecs and Rebels sat eagerly in chairs.  Waiting for a Pac invite that surely was theirs.

Rams, Utes and Pokes joined in song, however brief.  Each taking shots at the one called Mormon Leaf.

Fresno hoops wandered the land, caught up in a fog.  Sparty laughs heartily, sipping on eggnog.

Aggies were high in the first rankulator.  They asked 'round the tree, "why is everyone a hater?"

On 12/24/2022 at 9:07 PM, jdgaucho said:

There's this story...

'Twas the Night before Christmas, Craig Thompson had stated.  He soon would retire, and all were elated.

Aztecs and Rebels sat eagerly in chairs.  Waiting for a Pac invite that surely was theirs.

Rams, Utes and Pokes joined in song, however brief.  Each taking shots at the one called Mormon Leaf.

Fresno hoops wandered the land, caught up in a fog.  Sparty laughs heartily, sipping on eggnog.

Aggies were high in the first rankulator.  They asked 'round the tree, "why is everyone a hater?"

Very nice story. You can add in the Yule log the Aztecs just left in Hawaii. 

On 12/24/2022 at 8:48 PM, AztecAlien said:

Very nice story. You can add in the Yule log the Aztecs just left in Hawaii. 

We thought Hawaii Bowl win was in the bag.

But with five Aztec turnovers, they lost. What a drag.

On 12/23/2022 at 9:38 PM, utenation said:

So we’ve discussed all the Boise truck drivers and UNLV grads working in hotels. 

Why did you leave out all the BYU grads that are  essential oil salesmen, ice cream shop owners and Costco employees that separate the caffeine free coke from the real coke on the incoming pallets to be sold at all retail shops in Provo?

Because they're not part of the club.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

I have heard from sources that have some inside connections that, yes, SDSU will be (perhaps already has been) invited to the PAC. I am also hearing that SMU would be added at the same time.