Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

NFL Thread

On 1/29/2023 at 5:13 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

Oh God not Burfict. Gotta be thankful for only being down 7. Outclassed the whole first quarter and much of the second.

Rey Maualuga maybe?…lol

i hope they pull it out here. My old lady is pissed bc she keeps screaming we have reservations in the west village but as a football junky I can’t pull away…lol

On 1/29/2023 at 5:29 PM, SAMO said:

Rey Maualuga maybe?…lol

i hope they pull it out here. My old lady is pissed bc she keeps screaming we have reservations in the west village but as a football junky I can’t pull away…lol

Burfict is the guy if you want to put a hit out. But it always comes back to bite you. Always.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 1/29/2023 at 5:32 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

Burfict is the guy if you want to put a hit out. But it always comes back to bite you. Always.

For sure…he was a nasty SOB even during his years at ASU…lol

admired his style…not unlike a bull in a china shop… but like you say it can be costly…lol

It's too bad that a chance to go to the Super Bowl comes down to a yellow hankie.

I have no interest in this upcoming Lousy Bowl. I'm going to try to go skiing and hope both teams lose. 

Edit. I hope the Eagles pound KC. 

On 1/29/2023 at 9:50 PM, AztecAlien said:

It's too bad that a chance to go to the Super Bowl comes down to a yellow hankie.

I have no interest in this upcoming Lousy Bowl. I'm going to try to go skiing and hope both teams lose. 

Edit. I hope the Eagles pound KC. 

They won't.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes