Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

NFL Thread

On 1/22/2023 at 10:36 PM, SAMO said:

God I’m hoping for bengals-49ers part III. With the bengals finally pulling it out 

Gross. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 1/22/2023 at 7:47 PM, Headbutt said:

The Cowboys are a f'king joke.  I've been saying for years that Dak wouldn't start anywhere else, and tonight they showed just how inept their coaching staff is.  I have no idea how they made the playoffs.  I haven't watched them all year, and was just flabbergasted at how crappy a playoff team can be.

Agree on Dak, but I thought the defense played lights out. Curious which part of the game you thought was over the top inept coaching wise. Good defense, poor offense (dak and Pollard injury). That's a really good 49ers offense they held down for the most part. I didn't see a "crappy" team. I saw a crappy QB that let the rest of the squad down. I believe they had the second most pro bowlers behind Philly, so it's not a crappy team. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Dak was the difference in this game. That contract they gave him is looking like an anchor now.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. 
         ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

On 1/23/2023 at 8:59 AM, teappotts said:

Dak was the difference in this game. That contract they gave him is looking like an anchor now.

Luckily they can get out of it in 2024 if memory serves. Only two more years of sucking! 

On 1/23/2023 at 7:22 PM, Jeffkills said:

I hate my team, and Dak clearly sucks.. 

TV is intact, however.

Stupid Cowboys. 

You can always join the Dark Side. They need fans and will take anybody. 

On 1/23/2023 at 7:52 AM, madmartigan said:

Agree on Dak, but I thought the defense played lights out. Curious which part of the game you thought was over the top inept coaching wise. Good defense, poor offense (dak and Pollard injury). That's a really good 49ers offense they held down for the most part. I didn't see a "crappy" team. I saw a crappy QB that let the rest of the squad down. I believe they had the second most pro bowlers behind Philly, so it's not a crappy team. 

Cowboys defense held McCaffrey and Deebo Samuel to 46 total yards. I don't know how much more stout you can get. The defense did its job and more, but after Pollard went down the offense just couldn't get rolling. Dak should be gone after this, but it's Jerry's world and unfortunately for Cowboy fans they are stuck living in it.

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

472abfe190db33778d6c4e9db3ba245e--texans--life.jpg

On 1/23/2023 at 8:38 PM, ridgeview2 said:

Cowboys defense held McCaffrey and Deebo Samuel to 46 total yards. I don't know how much more stout you can get. The defense did its job and more, but after Pollard went down the offense just couldn't get rolling. Dak should be gone after this, but it's Jerry's world and unfortunately for Cowboy fans they are stuck living in it.

Dak isnt going anywhere, not with that contract, but Kellen Moore might be.  He's interviewing for the Panthers HC gig, and few around here will be disappointed if he gets it.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 1/25/2023 at 10:50 AM, RSF said:

Dak isnt going anywhere, not with that contract, but Kellen Moore might be.  He's interviewing for the Panthers HC gig, and few around here will be disappointed if he gets it.

Kellen Moore is a bit bi-polar in his play calling. Brilliant one game, boring and predictable the next.