Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

NFL Thread

Good lord the Bills really could have used McCaffrey 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 1/22/2023 at 6:01 PM, happycamper said:

Good lord the Bills really could have used McCaffrey 

I’m really annoyed they didn’t trade for him. Like they don’t have an extra fourth lying around? That’s chump change. Now I have to hate him for the rest of his career all because the bills are the same team they’ve always been. 

Dak is garbage. No team will ever win a Superbowl with Dak Prescott as their QB. 

On 1/22/2023 at 9:13 PM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I’m really annoyed they didn’t trade for him. Like they don’t have an extra fourth lying around? That’s chump change. Now I have to hate him for the rest of his career all because the bills are the same team they’ve always been. 

No he was like 2nd, 3rd. And 4th. But shit.  He's worth it. 

I can't belive how much of a difference Von Miller made in the pass rush. Even older von Miller makes these 24 year old giant beast men the bills have look slow and clumsy. That part was... fine.  The bills got Von for the playoffs,  without him,  the playoffs were hard.  Sure.  But the offense outside of Diggs looked... old.  No yac. Not explosive. Tough

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

My favorite NFL QB is Patrick Mahomes. He does things that most QBs only dream about and he seems like a down to earth guy. I'm not a Chiefs fan, but I hope they beat Cincy and go to Super Bowl LVII. On the NFC side, I'm a Packers fan so it doesn't matter. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/chiefs-qb-patrick-mahomes-leaves-222326739.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

The Cowboys are a f'king joke.  I've been saying for years that Dak wouldn't start anywhere else, and tonight they showed just how inept their coaching staff is.  I have no idea how they made the playoffs.  I haven't watched them all year, and was just flabbergasted at how crappy a playoff team can be.

On 1/22/2023 at 7:10 PM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Eagles-Bengals Super Bowl. I don’t even need to watch next week. 

It was always going to be the Eagles.  The Bengals@Chiefs should be worth the watch if Mahomes is healthy.

On 1/22/2023 at 6:25 PM, happycamper said:

No he was like 2nd, 3rd. And 4th. But shit.  He's worth it. 

I can't belive how much of a difference Von Miller made in the pass rush. Even older von Miller makes these 24 year old giant beast men the bills have look slow and clumsy. That part was... fine.  The bills got Von for the playoffs,  without him,  the playoffs were hard.  Sure.  But the offense outside of Diggs looked... old.  No yac. Not explosive. Tough

Von Miller made the difference for the rams last year too. But the deal Buffalo gave him is ridiculous. He’s already showing his age in the form of injuries - when healthy he’s still a beast - and they’re going to pay him until he’s 38? I was glad he walked at that price. 

It was clear last week the dolphins weren’t scared of buffalos receivers outside of diggs. They’ll be in the market for sure. 

On 1/22/2023 at 6:49 PM, Headbutt said:

It was always going to be the Eagles.  The Bengals@Chiefs should be worth the watch if Mahomes is healthy.

High ankle sprain. Hell play but that’s painful. And the bengals are really really good. 

On 1/22/2023 at 6:47 PM, Headbutt said:

The Cowboys are a f'king joke.  I've been saying for years that Dak wouldn't start anywhere else, and tonight they showed just how inept their coaching staff is.  I have no idea how they made the playoffs.  I haven't watched them all year, and was just flabbergasted at how crappy a playoff team can be.

Dallas won't sniff a Super Bowl as long as Jerry is there. He surrounds himself with "yes" men and has to be at the center of attention at all times.

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

On 1/22/2023 at 8:51 PM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Von Miller made the difference for the rams last year too. But the deal Buffalo gave him is ridiculous. He’s already showing his age in the form of injuries - when healthy he’s still a beast - and they’re going to pay him until he’s 38? I was glad he walked at that price. 

The Bills can let him go at 35 with a small cap hit.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 1/22/2023 at 8:55 PM, ridgeview2 said:

Dallas won't sniff a Super Bowl as long as Jerry is there. He surrounds himself with "yes" men and has to be at the center of attention at all times.

One can only hope...I want Jerrah to live FOREVER...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Both Championship games should be really good... which also means that the Super Bowl should be really good as well. The 49ers are going to have to get their run game started a lot earlier against the Eagles than they did against the Cowboys today. Both teams are Top 5 in total offense and total defense. It should be a good one.