Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

NFL Thread

On 1/16/2023 at 7:49 PM, Coog kev said:

Cowboys 18 - Gulf Coast Florida 0.

where in the phoucket is Boise Jeff right now just when for the first time ever I have fully embraced the Cowboys...

image.png.48b09561fa593e2c794221f5bac3cec0.png

@Jeffkillsu there? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Message to Jeff.  I believe.  I do.  This could be the first shutout of Tom Brady and crew unless others dig up research and I am no NFL junkie at all.  Far from it.  IF this is a goose egg loss in Brady Bunch storied career, this will be fantastic.  Missed PATs re Dallas not withstanding. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

I see I got name dropped here about the Vikings.  I knew maybe two Vikings fans with delusions that we were a championship-caliber team, hence my silence pretty much all year on the team.  Kirk pulled a Kirk, and until he is gone, VIkes will never do much when it really matters.  

Enjoy it, I guess, Packers fan.  Hope you kept some Leini's in the fridge for us.  

On 1/18/2023 at 8:35 AM, East Coast Aztec said:

I see I got name dropped here about the Vikings.  I knew maybe two Vikings fans with delusions that we were a championship-caliber team, hence my silence pretty much all year on the team.  Kirk pulled a Kirk, and until he is gone, VIkes will never do much when it really matters.  

Enjoy it, I guess, Packers fan.  Hope you kept some Leini's in the fridge for us.  

Lions are winning that division next year