Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SangerBulldog

LA bowl Washington State vs Fresno State

I believe Tedford was the first coach to take a 1-win team in 2016 and lead them to a 10-win season the next year (2017). He’s the first coach to turn a 1-4 start to a 10+ win season. 

we likely only have him for a few years, but man, what a coach. 

When the PAC 12 sends us their 7-5, they are not sending us their best...and it shows. Good representation for the MWC, FS.

On 12/17/2022 at 4:04 PM, DoubleBlueGold said:

When the PAC 12 sends us their 7-5, they are not sending us their best...and it shows. Good representation for the MWC, FS.

Dude, eat a dick. Go enjoy your MAC opponent after you lost to our 2nd string. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Congrats dawgs! Another dominating win over the PAC-12 in the LA bowl. You know the LA Bowl has treated the MW mighty fine thus far…

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Cmon MW..lets win the rest of the Bowls. I hope AFA beats Baylor with the option. Im not worrying about BSU. Wyoming put up some beatdown and Sparty better show up. The rest..do the job and show the MWC is not a pushover and show the AAC who your B.t.h P6.

Does anyone in this conference really think Tedford is a bad coach and washed up?  I’ve seen some here suggest this. 

All he does is win. The wheels looked like they were coming off the first half of the season, then Fresno starts road grading programs including a half way decent P12 team at the end. 

On 12/17/2022 at 4:02 PM, JADogs05 said:

I believe Tedford was the first coach to take a 1-win team in 2016 and lead them to a 10-win season the next year (2017). He’s the first coach to turn a 1-4 start to a 10+ win season. 

we likely only have him for a few years, but man, what a coach. 

It’s a treat isn’t it.  Good guy, good Coach, played at State.  Always says the right thing in interviews, and the guys he recruits seem to be good guys that don’t get into trouble.

I don’t take it for granted.

On 12/17/2022 at 5:00 PM, utenation said:

Does anyone in this conference really think Tedford is a bad coach and washed up?  I’ve seen some here suggest this. 

All he does is win. The wheels looked like they were coming off the first half of the season, then Fresno starts road grading programs including a half way decent P12 team at the end. 

I think only one or two sjsu fans that are caught in a multi generational war with one or two FS fans. 

On 12/17/2022 at 4:06 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

Dude, eat a dick. Go enjoy your MAC opponent after you lost to our 2nd string. 

Lol. Doesn't understand sarcasm and lacks reading comprehension.

Dominating win by the Dogs today. I was in a conference all afternoon, but I popped up the game whenever I could on my phone and the Dogs kept scoring on every update. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

On 12/17/2022 at 5:00 PM, utenation said:

73B81CEE-1C84-4F48-AC46-DB5239FDFF94.jpeg.b5d8ea97e8619761a6528fe0aadfadd3.jpeg

Dummy case example ^ @Laconian

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg