Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mundyc3

OT - Meanwhile In Texas, featuring Chris Beard

They said the call was around 4:18 and it was a "hot call" or some such shit which I guess means that the crime was in process and the unit dispatched immediately.  So what's the boyfriend doing in there at 4 in the am?  Likely, the daughter had let him sneak in, and Beard freaked that his little princess had a guy in her room and took it out on the guy.   It wouldn't surprise me if he's one of these freaks who has "purity ceremonies" with his daughters.  How old is the daughter too?  13?  OK, legit problem.  17?  Let her bone.

In any event, I'm certain that he'll try and blame it on alcohol and say that he's accepted Jesus H. Godbastard Christ into his life and therefor gets a mulligan.

This is something:

'Beard's attorney, Perry Minton, told the Austin American-Statesman that Beard "is 100% innocent of these charges." '   LOL, ya, the police were called for nothing.  What do you call 25,000 attorneys at the bottom of the ocean?  A good start.

"He should never have been arrested," Minton told the paper. "The complainant wants him released immediately and all charges dismissed. It is truly inconceivable."  Of course she does - like most domestic violence cases, there is remorse, guilting, etc., and likely Minton talked her down.  Good part is, if a felony, it won't be up to her to "drop the charges," it will be up to the district / county attorney group.  

You know what.  I hope his attorney is right.  That it never happened.  Obviously that's incredibly unlikely given the reports, but it would be the good outcome.  I suspect that he'll see probation and unemployment.  Probably rightfully so.

On 12/12/2022 at 5:54 PM, renoskier said:

and he's losing to Rice :facepalm:

good to see things are the same as when he was the bulldogs corch...lol

rodney terry may do many things...but coaching basketball is not one of them...lol

On 12/12/2022 at 2:07 PM, RSF said:

Cattle prod?

Home Alone Reaction GIF by Freeform

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 12/12/2022 at 5:40 PM, SAMO said:

Damn. Dude fell up from Fresno…lol

You can take a man out of Fresno, but you can't take the Fresno out of a man.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

The key factor in this s is going to be the fact she slapped the glasses out of his hand first. So she's looking at charges too. Both will decide they don't want to participate in the judicial process because of mutually assured destruction. Even if the charges were just against him, no prosecutor in America is going against the wishes of a victim, so this is gonzo. If I'm wrong, I won't post here anymore. Oh, wait...

On 12/13/2022 at 8:21 PM, Ahbye said:

The key factor in this s is going to be the fact she slapped the glasses out of his hand first. So she's looking at charges too. Both will decide they don't want to participate in the judicial process because of mutually assured destruction. Even if the charges were just against him, no prosecutor in America is going against the wishes of a victim, so this is gonzo. If I'm wrong, I won't post here anymore. Oh, wait...

r u a cop?...lol

if so...guess im not all surprised to see a cop sticking up for a woman beater...lol