Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Washington State vs UNLV at MGM Grand Garden

On 12/13/2022 at 10:28 AM, UNLV2001 said:

At about 30 seconds, (play #3) check out the block by Muoka, then the blocked ball gets to Parquet who takes 2 dribbles, then passes across court to Webster, who immediately passes it on down court to Gilbert in the croner for an open three-point shot 

Very efficient movement !!

Full length of the court with only two dribbles, two passes 

On 12/13/2022 at 10:36 AM, happycamper said:

how do you two manage to breathe

By not going to Wyoming. Sorry, maybe you’re just not could at sarcasm. Air quotes at the beginning and end of your attempt at sarcasm would have been helpful in understanding that you were attempting to quote the other poster. Despite what you were trying to say, it reads wrong and therefore the statement is inaccurate.

On 12/13/2022 at 1:47 PM, Gator 82 said:

By not going to Wyoming. Sorry, maybe you’re just not could at sarcasm. Air quotes at the beginning and end of your attempt at sarcasm would have been helpful in understanding that you were attempting to quote the other poster. Despite what you were trying to say, it reads wrong and therefore the statement is inaccurate.

On 12/13/2022 at 1:50 PM, quickdraw said:

93935B4A-E3A1-4F9A-AAD9-E84A328A61B4.jpeg

OK guys. Since you're apparently illiterate and can only read symbols, I'll help you out. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

it is like I called you both "illiterate" because the only way you could have possibly come across the conclusions you did was by being incapable of reading lmfao

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 12/13/2022 at 11:06 AM, happycamper said:

OK guys. Since you're apparently illiterate and can only read symbols, I'll help you out. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

it is like I called you both "illiterate" because the only way you could have possibly come across the conclusions you did was by being incapable of reading lmfao

Or maybe you just don’t know how to enunciate. 

On 12/13/2022 at 11:06 AM, happycamper said:

image.png

image.png

image.png

:badlink:

What's going on? lol. Happycamper is on one today. I think the confusion is that 90% of the time people see happy as a WYO fan, which seems fair. But in this instance I guess because quickdraw mentioned Gonzaga, if you don't only acknowledge the Gonzaga fan-hood in this argument, you are illiterate? I think that sums it up.

Pretty easy to get it mixed up. Especially, when you mentioned AA. I don't know if everyone here is really going after happy, but it didn't seem like it initially.

Fun stuff tho! :popcorn:

On 12/13/2022 at 2:33 PM, Gator 82 said:

Or maybe you just don’t know how to enunciate. 

pssst: we're typing. enunciation is for speaking. 

On 12/13/2022 at 2:35 PM, Ishoot2thrill said:

:badlink:

What's going on? lol. Happycamper is on one today. I think the confusion is that 90% of the time people see happy as a WYO fan, which seems fair. But in this instance I guess because quickdraw mentioned Gonzaga, if you don't only acknowledge the Gonzaga fan-hood in this argument, you are illiterate? I think that sums it up.

I mean... yeah. that's how reading works. you use contextual clues to understand

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 12/13/2022 at 11:38 AM, happycamper said:

I mean... yeah. that's how reading works. you use contextual clues to understand

Eh. It's a message board, but more importantly you don't see who you root for on mobile, so that could be it. The only context clue would be your name, avatar and general conversation most of the time. All of which generally indicate WYO.

Anyways.... Carry on!

On 12/13/2022 at 2:43 PM, Ishoot2thrill said:

Eh. It's a message board, but more importantly you don't see who you root for on mobile, so that could be it. The only context clue would be your name, avatar and general conversation most of the time. All of which generally indicate WYO.

Anyways.... Carry on!

wut

@retrofade is this true can you fix it this is a disaster fire jeffkills

On 12/13/2022 at 11:45 AM, happycamper said:

wut

@retrofade is this true can you fix it this is a disaster fire jeffkills

lol. I mean, I guess you could click on your name and look. It just doesn't show up in the post. On mobile, only the user name and avatar does. I assume it's to make it look cleaner.

You're gonna have to get in line for board requests! I have a more urgent one already here lol

On 12/13/2022 at 3:56 PM, Gator 82 said:

You type like you speak. 🤷🏻‍♂️

lower case?