Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Hawaii vs UNLV at DLC in Henderson NV

On 12/7/2022 at 7:51 PM, Rebels18 said:

hawaii is goofy

Yes they are.  Just as long as they keep the travel subs coming :D

Haven’t seen the whole game but the bits and pieces I’ve seen definitely a bit sloppy. It seems like Hawaii has gotten a lot of wide open looks for 3, but haven’t made any. Seems like something that will hurt UNLV in the future.

On 12/7/2022 at 8:54 PM, Ishoot2thrill said:

Haven’t seen the whole game but the bits and pieces I’ve seen definitely a bit sloppy. It seems like Hawaii has gotten a lot of wide open looks for 3, but haven’t made any. Seems like something that will hurt UNLV in the future.

they;ve favored trapping over leaving open the corner 3 all season. Hasn't burned them yet, but a hot-shooting 3pt night can take down any good team

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

On 12/7/2022 at 8:58 PM, Rebels18 said:

they;ve favored trapping over leaving open the corner 3 all season. Hasn't burned them yet, but a hot-shooting 3pt night can take down any good team

Somewhere along the way I read or heard that KK said he would focus on the trap, and does not want opposing players driving in to the basket. He said he knows that they will sometimes allow a 3 because of this. They looked pretty sloppy in the second half, though.