Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rosegreen

UNLV hires Barry Odom, cousin of Lamar.

On 12/7/2022 at 7:49 AM, Swoll Cracker said:

Addazio 2.0.

Addazio was a .500 coach at his only P5 stop (Boston College) with a conference win percentage of 39.3%. Odom was a .500 coach in his P5 stop with a conference win percentage of 40.6%.

I hope he has a better personality that Addazio who was a clown.

Not to mention they both have two arms, two legs, a face and a nose 🤷🏻‍♂️

On 12/7/2022 at 11:25 AM, Rosegreen said:

One season? I say to read his bio, provided a link and you didn’t even read it. Lolz

I say you go read the post I quoted. If you think he was DC at Missouri more than one season, maybe you are the one that should go read his bio.

On 12/7/2022 at 6:15 AM, sactowndog said:

Hmm. Seems like a step down from Arroyo

Yeah a guy that was HC at Missouri in the SEC and went 25-25 is worse than Arroyo who went 7-23 as a HC at UNLV.

Do you guys do any research before you post? Never mind, it's obvious a lot of you don't. 

On 12/7/2022 at 9:03 AM, Rebelbacker said:

Yeah a guy that was HC at Missouri in the SEC and went 25-25 is worse than Arroyo who went 7-23 as a HC at UNLV.

Do you guys do any research before you post? Never mind, it's obvious a lot of you don't. 

He’s trolling and you responding elicits the exact reaction he’s hoping for. Just ignore…

On 12/7/2022 at 8:59 AM, kingpotato said:

I say you go read the post I quoted. If you think he was DC at Missouri more than one season, maybe you are the one that should go read his bio.

He ran the defense as HC as well, it was pointed out by a Mizzou fan.