Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coog kev

If I could do a votr on It, I would..college football's best Coach 2022

I would like to do an official poll on it all but it's a bit complicated re all that.  Instead we have a discussion about it all.  I can think of only a tiny few who deserve it for 2022.

• Sonny Dykes of TCU

• Willie Fritz of Tulane

• Prime is right up there too; he took Jackson State to the highest levels in very short time

My ballot is Fritz of Tulane. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

It's Fritz of the Tulane.  Tulane has not had much at all since they were a founding member of SEC and played last in the 1939 Sugar Bowl against Texas A&M.  Tulane itself actually voted on disbanding football not all that long ago.  Thank goodness they did not do so.  Storied Tulane has been around for like gridiron ages; the direct opposite of boom-goes-the-dynamite relative upstart UCF (no offense UCF). 

Tulane deserves all the cred it can rack up.  IF Fritz and Co take down transfer portal happy Lincoln Riley of USC in the Cotton Bowl, it's just icing on the New Orleans cake. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

On 12/4/2022 at 5:58 PM, Coog kev said:

It's Fritz of the Tulane.  Tulane has not had much at all since they were a founding member of SEC and played last in the 1939 Sugar Bowl against Texas A&M.  

That’s crazy, never knew that. Just looked it up and they quit the sec and then tried to rejoin in the 80s. That had to be stupidest decision ever.