Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

B21 has arrived

On 12/5/2022 at 2:48 PM, CV147 said:

It's a huge waste of money to enrich investors and those who matter.

Nah, this is a good investment.  The B-1 is dated and the B-2 is 30 years old so we needed a new bomber.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 12/5/2022 at 4:19 PM, azgreg said:

What happened to B-3 thru B-20?

Still on the drawing board.  

honestly…don’t know how they designate the names.  The B-52 is older than all them. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 12/5/2022 at 5:27 PM, mugtang said:

honestly…don’t know how they designate the names.  The B-52 is older than all them. 

Love Shack is a fun little tune.

People, not a fan.

On 12/5/2022 at 7:13 PM, mugtang said:

Nah, this is a good investment.  The B-1 is dated and the B-2 is 30 years old so we needed a new bomber.  

I disagree. These will come at a premium paid to those who matter. Don't be surprised at the budget overruns! Oh wow I wonder how that happens!

On 12/4/2022 at 8:19 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Yeah, imagine going out on a real date!

I’m a millionaire do you think I’d get lucky enough to not get snag by a women. My wife said she went to the gym everyday so she would get a millionaire. She said her hard work paid off. Unfortunately she gained a ton of weight. I made her go to a weight loss Doctor and get breast enhancement. Now she looks pretty good again. I don’t like fat ugly women. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

On 12/5/2022 at 6:27 PM, mugtang said:

The B 52 is the only plane flying from the pre 1962 designation. 

The B 2 design came from WWII. They had 2 prototypes. AY 36 was one of them but I’m not positive on the make. The also had the Goblin jets. I believe they were designed to detach from the B36 or B52. 

Apparently there is some film footage of a single wing long range Germany bomber that had parasite fighters in WWII. Some captain with a special opts team destroyed it. 

On 12/10/2022 at 6:57 AM, robe said:

I’m a millionaire do you think I’d get lucky enough to not get snag by a women. My wife said she went to the gym everyday so she would get a millionaire. She said her hard work paid off. Unfortunately she gained a ton of weight. I made her go to a weight loss Doctor and get breast enhancement. Now she looks pretty good again. I don’t like fat ugly women. 

With the way housing prices have risen, more than half the country have assets over a million. That’s basically like saying “chicks dig me because I’m upper middle class”. So do you walk around with a t-shirt that says that? 

Your wife must be a big Tammy Wynette “Stand by your asshole man” fan. She should’ve told you to fvck off. 

Seriously, I don’t think anyone believes your stories. You have the bullshit basics down…..we could refer to it as the robe BS-101 bomber. It bombs, obviously. 

kat.jpg

On 12/10/2022 at 12:01 PM, Nevada Convert said:

With the way housing prices have risen, more than half the country have assets over a million. That’s basically like saying “chicks dig me because I’m upper middle class”. So do you walk around with a t-shirt that says that? 

Your wife must be a big Tammy Wynette “Stand by your asshole man” fan. She should’ve told you to fvck off. 

I don't think Robe is a real person at this point.

On 12/10/2022 at 12:07 PM, Los_Aztecas said:

Yeah, I added this to the end of my post:

Seriously, I don’t think anyone believes your stories. You have the bullshit basics down…..we could refer to it as the robe BS-101 bomber. It bombs, obviously. 

kat.jpg

On 12/10/2022 at 2:07 PM, Los_Aztecas said:

There might be some slight exaggerations.  I didn’t force her to go to a weight loss Doctor. She went with strong encouragement from me. I told her I didn’t like sex with her anymore. 

On 12/5/2022 at 6:19 PM, azgreg said:

What happened to B-3 thru B-20?

B10, B17 and B18 were on the cutting edge of technology. B18 actually bombed I guess. 

On 12/10/2022 at 1:07 PM, Los_Aztecas said:

Several of my customers are millionaires. One thing I’ve never seen them do is run around announcing they are millionaires. 

I’m betting Robe is the assistant manger of the tire shop at his local Walmart.