Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smithy

USC vs Utah Pac12 Championship

On 12/3/2022 at 1:06 PM, masterfrog said:

Nice try. TCU tried no passes in overtime and the only one on the last drive of regulation went for a six yard loss. 

You lost to a tougher team. You better hope you don’t make the playoff or Georgia will turn you into tinolang palaka

On 12/3/2022 at 3:45 PM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

You lost to a tougher team. You better hope you don’t make the playoff or Georgia will turn you into tinolang palaka

I am positive that TCU is in the playoff and I think it is likely they are the number three seed.  They still have a better resume than Ohio State.  You may be right about the result of the National Championship Game though.

Pass happy.  God I thought he was referring USC.  That's funny.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

I don't think we need to worry about Georgia getting upset.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 12/3/2022 at 5:38 PM, utenation said:

Tough break man. 

It's all good.  I'm disappointed, sure, but you really can't ask for a better game.  It's was a dog fight, right to the end.  Both games with KState were.  A couple things break differently, and either game could have ended up different.  That's been our season.  This time the clock struck midnight on us.  We were picked to finish 7th - this season has been beyond my wildest dreams.  Now, we wait for tomorrow.  If the talking heads are right, then the trip continues.  If not, a NY6 game - even against Tulane - is still a hell of a consolation prize.

Although I kinda wish Garrett Riley hadnt called 2 dive plays in OT....

And Max Duggan is a +++++ing beast.

On 12/3/2022 at 4:57 PM, RSF said:

It's all good.  I'm disappointed, sure, but you really can't ask for a better game.  It's was a dog fight, right to the end.  Both games with KState were.  A couple things break differently, and either game could have ended up different.  That's been our season.  This time the clock struck midnight on us.  We were picked to finish 7th - this season has been beyond my wildest dreams.  Now, we wait for tomorrow.  If the talking heads are right, then the trip continues.  If not, a NY6 game - even against Tulane - is still a hell of a consolation prize.

Although I kinda wish Garrett Riley hadnt called 2 dive plays in OT....

Sonny deserves National Coach of the Year. 

Lol at Williams. First off, what kind of pussy gets their nails done every week at a salon?  My chick certainly does. 

I’m kinda glad Utah put this guy in the meat grinder and watched him crawl off the field.  He got sacked 7 times. 

What are we 14 years old? I guess he doesn’t realize the Heisman isn’t just about being a great football player, it’s about sportsmanship too. He did the same thing before they played Notre Dame.  I’m glad some Heisman voters are apparently taking exception to his bullshit. 

https://thespun.com/.amp/more/top-stories/heisman-voters-reportedly-have-1-problem-with-caleb-williams

E61571E4-E8E3-4703-B331-9DE460935518.jpeg

On 12/7/2022 at 10:54 PM, utenation said:

Lol at Williams. First off, what kind of pussy gets their nails done every week at a salon?  My chick certainly does. 

I’m kinda glad Utah put this guy in the meat grinder and watched him crawl off the field.  He got sacked 7 times. 

What are we 14 years old? I guess he doesn’t realize the Heisman isn’t just about being a great football player, it’s about sportsmanship too. He did the same thing before they played Notre Dame.  I’m glad some Heisman voters are apparently taking exception to his bullshit. 

https://thespun.com/.amp/more/top-stories/heisman-voters-reportedly-have-1-problem-with-caleb-williams

Glad he lost. Dude is clown 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

On 12/8/2022 at 12:05 AM, TheTedfordTrain said:

Glad he lost. Dude is clown 

Our players were asked about it in the post game. They just laughed and said scoreboard.  Whittingham would never allow our players to be douchebags and disrespect our program or others. 

On 12/7/2022 at 10:54 PM, utenation said:

Wow. I noticed the painted nails but didn’t think much of it. I didn’t realize what it said. Way to kick the hornets nest dumbass. 

I get Beat Utah.

Phuck Utah is just throwing gas on the fire.

fire gas GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 12/8/2022 at 10:22 AM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Wow. I noticed the painted nails but didn’t think much of it. I didn’t realize what it said. Way to kick the hornets nest dumbass. 

LOL. Here was Rising's response.

“I don’t give a s---. It is what it is, you know? You can do whatever you want, put whatever you want on your nails. I’m not gonna judge you for whatever you do. But yeah, I hope he liked it.”

On 12/8/2022 at 10:37 AM, utenation said:

LOL. Here was Rising's response.

I just don’t understand what he thought he was accomplishing there. That motivates the other team to give you a little extra when they hit you, and oh look, he got hurt, and went from all-world to average real quick. 

The outcome of the game may well have flipped on his ego trip. 

@utenation, here's my question to you, pre-Urban, I saw Utah as a 6-8 wins per season type of program, nothing special just another run of the mill type program. Post Urban, I see you as an 8-10+ win program that has their act together, and if you play them, you better be well prepared and bring your "A" game. Is that all due to Urban? Were there others that had a different vision of the program's potential that got the ball rolling?  How did you guys go from meh to pretty damn good?