Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smithy

USC vs Utah Pac12 Championship

On 12/2/2022 at 9:57 PM, Rosegreen said:

Congrats @utenation and all Ute fans. 

Wonder if this tops your Sugar Bowl win over Saban/Bama? I don’t think so but it’s close. 

Sugar Bowl was sweet as an undefeated MWC team going against a giant. 

But two Rose Bowls in a row is extra sweet.  Never count out a Whittingham team. 

On 12/2/2022 at 9:15 PM, utenation said:

But two Rose Bowls in a row is extra sweet.  Never count out a Whittingham team. 

Great to see a blue collar, tough team absolutely bully a flashy team. It’s old school, and how football should be played. 

Currently watching LA media cry about it is the icing on the cake. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

The first CFP Final 4 to fall.  Is it possible Kansas State knocks off TCU tomorrow morning in Arlington?  Purdue upsetting Michigan tomorrow night in Indy?  And LSU thoroughly p*issed about losing to lowly Aggy and finding a way to take down Georgia in Atlanta?  Probably not re tomorrow's games. 

But who knows.  Utah did it in Vegas.  We shall see. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

On 12/2/2022 at 9:15 PM, utenation said:

Meanwhile YBU probably goes to the LendingTree bowl in podunk, america. Extra sweet indeed. 

On 12/2/2022 at 10:23 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

Great to see a blue collar, tough team absolutely bully a flashy team. It’s old school, and how football should be played. 

Currently watching LA media cry about it is the icing on the cake. 

All month it was USC this, USC that. Heisman this, CFP that.  We went out and smacked these guys in the mouth. We caused several injuries. Never hoping for that but our brand is physical and toughness.  Riley is a cocky SOB that just got his ass kicked by an old school linebacker. 

On 12/2/2022 at 9:38 PM, utenation said:

Bills is bad ass. 

USC’s DL is pretty sus but I know a mauler when I see one. The last guy I wanted my team to draft like that was Creed Humphrey out of Oklahoma. We took a 5’8” receiver (with now 3 career receptions) instead, and Humphrey is widely considered the best center in the league in his second year and a big reason the chiefs are probably going back to the Super Bowl. 

On 12/2/2022 at 9:38 PM, utenation said:

All month it was USC this, USC that. Heisman this, CFP that.  We went out and smacked these guys in the mouth. We caused several injuries. Never hoping for that but our brand is physical and toughness.  Riley is a cocky SOB that just got his ass kicked by an old school linebacker. 

Caleb went from a cocky Heisman pose to crying under a towel in a week. Some may say that’s MWCBOARD Jobu making the transition to the P12

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

My first week in college I sat home alone on the first Friday in my apartment watching Alex Smith and Steve Savoy carve up Texas AM. It was treated as a shocking upset. Look how far Utah has grown.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

They executed the most important part of the game plan perfectly: hit Caleb Williams legally and hard. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 12/2/2022 at 9:55 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

Caleb went from a cocky Heisman pose to crying under a towel in a week. Some may say that’s MWCBOARD Jobu making the transition to the P12

My brother is a SC fan and that’s exactly what I told him. Dude got to damn cocky in that Norte Dame game and just got smacked in the mouth last night

@utenationi am green with envy my dude. Your football program is solid and it has a lot to do with the continuity of Kyle Whittingham. This run has been fun to watch: filled with envy of course.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.