1. Fresno State - I’m a simple man. I see you go on the road and beat a top-15 team, I put you at the top of the rankings.
2. Boise State - at 1-2 with two close losses to good teams, they’re still formidable and it’s not even a debate that they’re the best team in the mountain division.
3. SDSU - back to back scalps
4. Wyoming - looked dominant. The competition may not have been that great - and they get dreadful UConn this week - but they still look like a tough out.
5. Nevada - difficult road loss in b12 country. They still have a ton of talent in offense. Will be in the