Hey jerks. I'm producing a video and could use a couple more decent submissions. This is your chance to get off the MWC Board and become INTERNET FAMOUS!!! (You'll also get a $100 walmart giftcard if selected.) Submissions are due today.
Lemme know if you have any questions. iPhone videos only, unfortunately. Details below:
CASTING CALL: Wal-Mart Disposable Battery Selfie Videos
Seeking non-union adults over the age of 18, all genders and ethnicities, to submit selfie videos.
We would like to ask you a few questions about batteries. These questions are in reference to everyday disposable batteries – brands like Duracell, Energizer, and Rayovac. There are no right or wrong answers. We just want to know a little bit about your perspective on the battery category!
If you are selected, your audition video will be edited into a social media post.
**Audition uploads are due by 10pm EST on Sunday 9/23.**
Compensation: $100 Wal-Mart gift card for chosen participants.
How to audition – it’s as easy as 1-2-3, and should only take 5 minutes!
1. Download the Cinebody app to your phone
2. Create an account and enter activation code AAA
3. Answer the following questions shooting selfie video from the Cinebody app
We would like you to film yourself in front of your local Wal-Mart. Make sure when you are filming yourself that you are standing in a place that captures the Wal-Mart storefront logo in the background. This should be a true selfie so your face is nice and prominent next to that Wal-Mart signage.
Please answer the following questions, one video at a time, using the Cinebody app. Don’t worry, the app also walks you through the questions and has examples of what we’re looking for!
1. State your Name and that you shop at Wal-Mart. (ex: Hi! I’m Danielle and I’m a Wal-Mart shopper.)
2. What brand of batteries do you usually purchase and why?
3. Are certain batteries worth spending more on than others?
a. If so, which ones and why?
b. If not, why do you believe this?
4. If you had to choose one thing that was most frustrating about batteries, what would it be? And why?
5. What if a “smart” battery existed and your everyday disposable battery could adapt its energy output based on the need of the device you placed it in?
a. What would you think about that?
b. How would that address the frustration you mentioned earlier?
Again, you will only get a $100 gift card if you are selected. Five submissions will be selected. (maybe more, but most likely five at this point.)