Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

Sorry Colorado Pot Heads

Alaskan Thunderfvck is always great too.  A definite favorite of mine.

Pot really doesn't do it for me anymore but used to be "involved" in it quite a bit.   I used to work up in Alaska and Thunderfvck always seemed a novelty just because it is grown in the valley up there...nothing too special about the weed itself but it has been a long time and maybe the lineage has gotten better.

Maybe it's just where I was at in Seattle and other parts of Washington state or just the times but it's funny reading about all the funky strains now.  Back in the 80's and 90's it was pretty much just bud...of course there was Mexican dirt weed, Panama Red, Gold,  Hawaiin, and Afghan, but during that time in the Okanogan of Washington state there was some good things being done with Northern Lights(one of the best I ever partook in.....I believe it is where #5 was perfected) and Fruit Loops.  The feds have pretty much shut down the growing there with the operations moving a bit north of the border.   And of course the legendary chemo bud.....I know it's popularly attributed to the Canadian govt. and maybe there's more than one strain given that name but not being too far removed from it's source the Univ. of Washington was the originator of the one I'm referring to.  We grew one cycle of it and barely at that....the skunk was strong with it so much so that we got pretty paranoid of being discovered..the hanging/curing of it was some pretty tense times but man it was worth it.

All things being equal fat people use more soap

I'm sorry, but that is just silly. There are plenty of people that sit at home and drink just like there are plenty of people that smoke and got out. Half of the pipes they make are designed for easy travel. You don't think that the fact that it is illegal encourages people to not go out while smoking it? How do you think a pot bar downtown in your city might do? My guess is it would be packed. By your definition video games should be more illegal than pot.

We need a TIC icon...

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

A few years ago some I knew causally got busted for cultivativation in his home. It was not a large scale operation by any standard. He got a longer sentence than some get for 2nd degree murder.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama