Photo

17 year old Austin Sig arrested for murder of Jessica Ridgeway

Crazy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 HR_Poke

HR_Poke

SGF Cultural Nemesis.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,386 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:55 PM

The Westminster police just announced they arrested this kid for the abduction and murder of 10 year old Jessica Ridgeway...

#2 Loboblast

Loboblast

You can call me BLAST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,143 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:14 PM

Who are these people anyway?

roflbot.jpg

#3 HR_Poke

HR_Poke

SGF Cultural Nemesis.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,386 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:16 PM

Who are these people anyway?

A 10 year old girl was abducted about two weeks ago while walking to school and they found her body dismembered in an open field 4 days later. This all happened in a Denver suburb.

#4 Wyovanian

Wyovanian

Kurtz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,567 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:35 PM

In another incident- two brothers, 15 and 17, were arrested for luring and murdering a 12-year-old girl in a quiet little town in New Jersey.

http://www.foxnews.c...-for-parts-her/

Where in the hell are the suspects' parents in all of this? What have they managed to accomplish in their procreation?

"You're not in my class... you never will be. You'd have to die first and be born again." -James Averill (Kris Kristofferson), Heaven's Gate

#5 HR_Poke

HR_Poke

SGF Cultural Nemesis.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,386 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:39 PM

Sad and sickening..... I am not a parent but if I ever had a kid do something like this aside from feeling like a complete failure, I would write that kid off.

#6 pokebball

pokebball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,723 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:25 PM

In another incident- two brothers, 15 and 17, were arrested for luring and murdering a 12-year-old girl in a quiet little town in New Jersey.

Where in the hell are the suspects' parents in all of this? What have they managed to accomplish in their procreation?

Such young an innocent lives. Can't understand it.

#7 WyomingCoog

WyomingCoog

"We got outfought," San Diego State coach Steve Fisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:28 PM

Such young an innocent lives. Can't understand it.

Hope the guilty all fry!

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

#8 CO_Poke

CO_Poke

SuperUser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,327 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:31 PM

Death penalty or not, this kid probably won't last long.

#9 HR_Poke

HR_Poke

SGF Cultural Nemesis.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,386 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:20 AM

Death penalty or not, this kid probably won't last long.

His mom turned him in. She must have noticed something in him....

#10 Wyovanian

Wyovanian

Kurtz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,567 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:28 AM

His mom turned him in. She must have noticed something in him....

Yeah, after he beheaded the sixth puppy and third kitten, she must've decided that just wasn't normal behavior...

"You're not in my class... you never will be. You'd have to die first and be born again." -James Averill (Kris Kristofferson), Heaven's Gate

#11 HR_Poke

HR_Poke

SGF Cultural Nemesis.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,386 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:18 AM

Yeah, after he beheaded the sixth puppy and third kitten, she must've decided that just wasn't normal behavior...

probably... just sick....

#12 just_chris

just_chris

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,581 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:09 AM

Wow, I had not heard that, that town is about as small town in NJ as you can get. It's in between AC and Philly and a very pretty area. Very very sad... 12 years old. What a tragedy.

There was an another of these types of things in Vegas about 6 or 7 months ago, a young high school aged girl was walking home from school and some sick phuck loser senselessly murdered her and left her body in a deserted lot. Very disturbing not just if you have children but for anybody who has any decency.
I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage