Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wyoforlife

Toledo at Wyomig

Hate to be such a negative nancy, but this team was all hype...Smith is the soul of this team, without him, we don't win 3 games this year.

Our defense in disgusting...long season boys.

"They're a bunch of jealous little dicks who use the anonymity of the internet to insult people who're doing what they wish they were doing." ~ Holden McNeil

Hate to be such a negative nancy, but this team was all hype...Smith is the soul of this team, without him, we don't win 3 games this year.

Our defense in disgusting...long season boys.

Get back to sucking my coockk Nancy

Wyoming to the Big 12!!!

Get back to sucking my coockk Nancy

That's fine if you disagree...without Smith, how will any of the WR be productive? Kinda hard with a shitty backup. Our run game is mediocre, our run defense doesn't exist, and our secondary was severely exposed today.

The calls today, or lack there of were horrible...say what you will, if shiit doesn't get fixed fast, we're screwed.

"They're a bunch of jealous little dicks who use the anonymity of the internet to insult people who're doing what they wish they were doing." ~ Holden McNeil

That's fine if you disagree...without Smith, how will any of the WR be productive? Kinda hard with a shitty backup. Our run game is mediocre, our run defense doesn't exist, and our secondary was severely exposed today.

The calls today, or lack there of were horrible...say what you will, if shiit doesn't get fixed fast, we're screwed.

refs let Toledo get away with a lot. Surprised we didn't have more injuries.

Not cool that Brett Smith got injured. I was rooting for Toledo to win though. This is going to be an awful week for the MWC.

Thugs and poor officiating led to the injury...there were plenty of times to stop the shiit before the horse collar, late hit combo took Smith out. MAC officials are 45x worse than the MWC ones, an that says a lot.

Frustrated... I'm sorry.

Wyoming to the Big 12!!!

I'm not bagging on the Pokes, just stating the obvious. We have some serious work to do if we want to turn the season around! If Smith is done, count that option goodbye. That reffing crew should be dismissed from CFB, was there even a penalty on the play that took Smith out?

Frustrated... I'm sorry.

I'm as pissed as they come, took out the navigation/stereo system in my car with a well placed right cross...wasn't my finest moment, but it happens.