Photo

Most overrated player in the MWC this year?

????

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
99 replies to this topic

#51 sdsu1975

sdsu1975

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:36 PM

1) SUDS

2) ASSHATS

3) ASSTICKS

Yeah, well we beat you last season. Try shutting the f---- up until you beat us.

#52 Nevada Convert

Nevada Convert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,723 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:28 AM

We saw exactly how he looked at the end of the season. Awful.

The truth is that you didn't see him play at the end of the season liar.
We were tied in the 4th quarter and going to the wire with ranked S. Miss. was an aweful game for Cody. LOL.

When are you going to realize that making shiit up isn't going to make you any smarter?? It surely ain't going to make you look smarter.

Isn't it ironic that the professional football analysts with even half a brain always disagree with you? That tells you all you need to know. LOL.

#53 Dogs4Me

Dogs4Me

Just another FS fan.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,382 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:53 AM

Yeah, well we beat you last season. Try shutting the f---- up until you beat us.

Nah...this is your last season here so we need to torture you with the beating that is coming your way this season.
Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said: Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game. mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said: Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

#54 SleepingGiantsFan

SleepingGiantsFan

King of the World poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,362 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:42 AM

He had offers from Nebraska and Arizona. But don't let facts get in the way of a good tar and feathering. Ironically, he didn't receive those offers until just after he verballed to Nevada. Poachers.

Nice try, Sleeping.

Let's see proof.

Besides the drooling comments by Convert, that is.
Boom goes the dynamite.

#55 nvspuds

nvspuds

SuperUser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:51 AM

From his Bio on the Nevada athletic site..

Personal
Born Cody Michael Fajardo on March 29, 1992 ... Son of Tim Fajardo and Cindy Ludwig ... Has an older brother, Cory ... Majoring in business management ... Father played football at Texas Tech and grandfather, George, played at Colorado ... Chose Nevada over Nebraska, Arizona, Washington State, UNLV, Central Michigan, Wyoming and San Jose State because he felt at home when visiting campus and felt like the Pistol offense was a perfect fit ...

#56 nvspuds

nvspuds

SuperUser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:53 AM

From an interview on his LOI signing day..

Fajardo had received interest from Nebraska, but not an offer, until it was too late in his eyes. Fajardo committed to Nevada on Friday. Nebraska, after having one of their quarterback recruits go elsewhere, decided to offer Fajardo on Monday.

“There was a big part of that was interested in going to Nebraska when they first started talking to me and when I set up my official visit,” Fajardo said. “I gave them all of the time, but when they told me they were going in a different way, I said OK, things happen.

“That day, I called Nevada (coach Chris Ault) and I committed. Nebraska tried to jump back in the picture late, but I was loyal to my word.”

#57 Nevada Convert

Nevada Convert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,723 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:40 AM

Let's see proof.

Besides the drooling comments by Convert, that is.

Does your Internet service block Google or something?

#58 Nevada Convert

Nevada Convert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,723 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:05 AM

OK I'll help you out:

http://www.servitehs..._ID=126117&id=8
"Ault called Cody Fajardo the leader of the class. The dual-threat quarterback from Servite High (Anaheim, Calif.) gave a verbal commitment to the Pack on Saturday and then received offers from Nebraska and Arizona."

#59 boisewitha-s

boisewitha-s

SuperUser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:22 AM

I like me some Reno fb. Gonna be at cal next weekend. Taking points all day.
"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

#60 k5james

k5james

KYJames AKA Pompous SDSU Fan AKA Your Daddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,421 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:40 PM

The truth is that you didn't see him play at the end of the season liar.
We were tied in the 4th quarter and going to the wire with ranked S. Miss. was an aweful game for Cody. LOL.

When are you going to realize that making shiit up isn't going to make you any smarter?? It surely ain't going to make you look smarter.

Isn't it ironic that the professional football analysts with even half a brain always disagree with you? That tells you all you need to know. LOL.

8-19 for 60yds and a pick...one hell of a game there.

I watched that game from start to finish, god help me, and he was effing awful.

Southern Miss must have used the same space age "blitz" technique that Notre Dame used a few years ago against you guys.

#61 Nevada Convert

Nevada Convert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,723 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:16 PM

8-19 for 60yds and a pick...one hell of a game there.

I watched that game from start to finish, god help me, and he was effing awful.

Southern Miss must have used the same space age "blitz" technique that Notre Dame used a few years ago against you guys.

Well we know one thing for certain, you are not over-rated when it comes to analyzing talent. LOL. All the experts are wrong, and you are right.

It doesn't matter what you saw, you'd lie about it to make your hater point. It just makes you all the more laughable. Wouldn't it be easy to be an NFL scout if all you had to do is look at a few QB stats to know what you have? But that's what it's all about for you.

The stats by themselves aren't earth-shattering. But you have to look at the defense you're playing, look at how the QB is moving the offense as a unit, the leadership and energy he brings. Both teams had about 325 yards of offense (they had slightly more). S. Miss had a very good defense.

#7 Pass Eff Defense
#24 Rushing Defense
#26 Scoring Defense
#14 Tackles for Loss
#29 Total Defense

But I know that you don't look at those kind of things unless it's your Aztecs. At least we didn't lose to a Sun Belt team. Oh, but Lindley had such good stats, right? Well, his comp % was about 55%, but look at the defense. LA had a pass defense of #100, Scoring Defense of #84, Total Defense of #75, etc. Talk about apples and oranges.

#62 k5james

k5james

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,421 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:09 AM

Well we know one thing for certain, you are not over-rated when it comes to analyzing talent. LOL. All the experts are wrong, and you are right.

It doesn't matter what you saw, you'd lie about it to make your hater point. It just makes you all the more laughable. Wouldn't it be easy to be an NFL scout if all you had to do is look at a few QB stats to know what you have? But that's what it's all about for you.

The stats by themselves aren't earth-shattering. But you have to look at the defense you're playing, look at how the QB is moving the offense as a unit, the leadership and energy he brings. Both teams had about 325 yards of offense (they had slightly more). S. Miss had a very good defense.

#7 Pass Eff Defense
#24 Rushing Defense
#26 Scoring Defense
#14 Tackles for Loss
#29 Total Defense

But I know that you don't look at those kind of things unless it's your Aztecs. At least we didn't lose to a Sun Belt team. Oh, but Lindley had such good stats, right? Well, his comp % was about 55%, but look at the defense. LA had a pass defense of #100, Scoring Defense of #84, Total Defense of #75, etc. Talk about apples and oranges.

I don't see what Ryan Lindley and ULL have to do with Fajardo being a bad quarterback.

#63 Nevada Convert

Nevada Convert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,723 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:26 AM

I don't see what Ryan Lindley and ULL have to do with Fajardo being a bad quarterback.

LOL, I know how your little mind works and I was beating you to the punch (or in your case, soft touch).

Chances are pretty good he's going to have your defense all confused and in chaos. I don't enjoy seeing the Aztecs lose, but there's always a silver lining being able to see you cry.

#64 WACkyGuy

WACkyGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:47 AM

Fresnos worst year in 14 years
SDSU's second best year in 14 years

Your program is more depressing than K9James and his personal life

#65 crixus

crixus

Go Spartans!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:25 PM

I have to go with the entire BSu Donkos team. They'll find out just how over-rated they are now that Kellen Moore is gone.
*SAN JOSE STATE HAS USED THE SPARTANS NAME SINCE 1925, WHILE MICHIGAN STATE ADOPTED IT THE FOLLOWING YEAR*

#66 Yoda

Yoda

Official Board Curmudgeon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,912 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:53 PM

I think Boise State is waaaaaaay over rated as they lost something like 120 starters or something and even Boise can't reload overnight from that. I don't think that Boise wins the conference this season.

Also, SDSU is over rated, even tho -- as one of their own pointed out -- "most of you aren't expecting much". We aren't expecting much and we will get even less. Dogs will beat them by 10-20 and SDSU finishes lower division. Or maybe lower, lower division.

Yoda out...

"The religious factions will go on imposing their will on others unless the decent people connected to them recognize that religion has no place in public policy.

To retreat from that separation would violate the principles of conservatism."

~ Barry Goldwater

#67 SunValleyKing

SunValleyKing

Whitetrash Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,294 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:19 PM

So how are your predictions for most overrated player going so far?

"UNLV is just really a four year junior college with a nice stadium for the basketball team" -Adam Carolla

Posted Image

#68 k5james

k5james

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,421 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:22 PM

So how are your predictions for most overrated player going so far?

After one or two games, really?

#69 SunValleyKing

SunValleyKing

Whitetrash Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,294 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:27 PM

This is something that you can keep up with for the entire season. Why so defensive?

"UNLV is just really a four year junior college with a nice stadium for the basketball team" -Adam Carolla

Posted Image

#70 Slapdad

Slapdad

It's complicated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,280 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:28 PM

Posted Image

#71 k5james

k5james

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,421 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:30 PM

Posted Image

:lol: that ONE touchdown pass is pretty impressive...

#72 k5james

k5james

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,421 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:33 PM

This is something that you can keep up with for the entire season. Why so defensive?

Not defensive. It's just a waste of time, like posting Sagarin ratings after two weeks. Get back to me after at least four games.

#73 Slapdad

Slapdad

It's complicated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,280 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:40 PM

:lol: that ONE touchdown pass is pretty impressive...

As is the fact that he leads the MW in completion %. I won't even mention that he has rushed for more yards and TD's than SDSU's RB and has as many td's as your QB and RB combined.

You go girl!

#74 battle.borne

battle.borne

Battle Ready, Battle Born!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:24 AM

As is the fact that he leads the MW in completion %. I won't even mention that he has rushed for more yards and TD's than SDSU's RB and has as many td's as your QB and RB combined.

You go girl!

Posted Image
"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."
-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

#75 pokebball

pokebball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,192 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:30 AM

A couple of names in my head for this, but I'm interested in what the masses have to say. Who's getting the love and the pub, and you think it's going to look like a bunch of real stupid gushing when the season winds up?

After just two preseason games? I have absolutely no idea.