Photo

MWC football recruiting 2013

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1119 replies to this topic

#1 IanforHeisman

IanforHeisman

Poohba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,277 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:00 AM

nm
FRESNO STATE 41
BOISE STATE 40

#2 Warbow

Warbow

Resident troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,971 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:11 AM

Hawaii gets it's first 2013 commit.

http://mbd.scout.com...=1136&t=8742819

JOHN WA'A, OL, 6-3, 279 lbs.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

#3 IanforHeisman

IanforHeisman

Poohba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,277 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:43 AM

Considering Boise St and SDSU have about 16 months left in the MWC, I fully expect their fans to post on this thread. TCU fans did, with no drama. Let's try and keep this thread as +++++ free as possible. We're all western based and recruiting against each other, so it's nice to see who gets who.
FRESNO STATE 41
BOISE STATE 40

#4 Htownfan

Htownfan

SuperUser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,580 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:57 AM

Looks like the Football Draft is Sayonara.

#5 thespywhozaggedme

thespywhozaggedme

Beginner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:56 PM

Considering Boise St and SDSU have about 16 months left in the MWC, I fully expect their fans to post on this thread. TCU fans did, with no drama. Let's try and keep this thread as +++++ free as possible. We're all western based and recruiting against each other, so it's nice to see who gets who.

Why would we post our 2013 recruits on the MWC board when they will be playing in the BE? Should Rutgers fans post their recruits here too? That's as nonsensical ad TCU posting their 2012 recruits here. I honestly don't understand what point you're trying to accomplish?

#6 sdsuphilip1

sdsuphilip1

King of the World poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,503 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:26 PM

i dont see the reason for sdsu and bsu recruits to be posted here though i guess there is a small chance they will be playing in mwc or mwc/cusa or whatever the hell the conference will be.

#7 Warbow

Warbow

Resident troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,971 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:54 AM

i dont see the reason for sdsu and bsu recruits to be posted here though i guess there is a small chance they will be playing in mwc or mwc/cusa or whatever the hell the conference will be.

If guess if Boise and SD St don't post their 2013 recruits here, this thread will be useless for most of the year as no other team in the MWC has early commits.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

#8 IanforHeisman

IanforHeisman

Poohba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,277 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:43 AM

My point being, no smack on this thread. If someone from the Aztecs or Broncos posts their commits and you don't think it should be here just ignore it.

And yes Warbow.. This will probably be one lonely thread until next winter otherwise.
FRESNO STATE 41
BOISE STATE 40

#9 thespywhozaggedme

thespywhozaggedme

Beginner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:48 AM

My point being, no smack on this thread. If someone from the Aztecs or Broncos posts their commits and you don't think it should be here just ignore it.

And yes Warbow.. This will probably be one lonely thread until next winter otherwise.

How about if a Rutgers, UCF or Temple fan wants to post their commits here?

#10 sdsuphilip1

sdsuphilip1

King of the World poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,503 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:50 AM

How about if a Rutgers, UCF or Temple fan wants to post their commits here?

no issues

#11 IanforHeisman

IanforHeisman

Poohba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,277 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:38 AM

Those schools were never in the MWC, nor will be members for the next 16+ months.. Pretty obvious.

Some people can't just let shiz go.. Not that hard to ignore it.
FRESNO STATE 41
BOISE STATE 40

#12 TCU Robert

TCU Robert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,451 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:51 PM

The young TCU linebackers & defense are starting to develop in spring practice. TCU looks to replace the drugbusted players.

#13 IanforHeisman

IanforHeisman

Poohba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,277 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 12:17 AM

Scout released their first 2013 rankings today.
FRESNO STATE 41
BOISE STATE 40

#14 TCU Robert

TCU Robert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,451 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 12:20 AM

TCU usually wins with some spares(in all sports) & they then turn into stars.

#15 Poisestate

Poisestate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:31 PM

BSU got their QB.

#16 bsubroncochick

bsubroncochick

Beginner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:11 PM

BSU got their QB.

Yep. Boise State with three commits already.

#17 NVWolfPack24

NVWolfPack24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:55 AM

If you're a donkey or Aztec fan, and want to talk about 2013 recruits, go to the Big East forum. Unless you're afraid you'll be humiliated talking about your recruits. Nah, that wouldn't happen, you're talking football recruits, and the Big East is a basketball conference, so they probably could care less.

#18 GhostTown56

GhostTown56

Beginner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:22 AM

Nevada fans sure have been ridiculous lately.

#19 Nevada Convert

Nevada Convert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:53 PM

If you're a donkey or Aztec fan, and want to talk about 2013 recruits, go to the Big East forum. Unless you're afraid you'll be humiliated talking about your recruits. Nah, that wouldn't happen, you're talking football recruits, and the Big East is a basketball conference, so they probably could care less.

Easy there Tiger. Save that fighting spirit for special folks like BlewMules, etc. on regular threads.

#20 csuRAMfan08

csuRAMfan08

Beginner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:07 PM

CSU has 1 commitment so far

http://rivals.yahoo....tin-Berk-134705

Austin Berk TE 6'5" 230lb

He is a CU Buff legacy, and a very solid in state get!

CSU is going heavy on CO in the early going, and heavy on linemen. An offer out to Jake Bennett who is also looking at Wyo.

http://rivals.yahoo....-Bennett-132888

#21 sdsuphilip1

sdsuphilip1

King of the World poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,503 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:18 AM

Joe Mathis said SDSU was his favorite visit so far, he has taken visits to usc and ucla, has 30 scholly offers, top 100 rivals guy.

#22 NVWolfPack24

NVWolfPack24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:10 AM

Easy there Tiger. Save that fighting spirit for special folks like BlewMules, etc. on regular threads.

I think it was a fair comment. BSU and SDSU recruits for 2013 have nothing to do with the MWC, and honestly I'd think they'd want to look ahead, and start including themselves on the Big East forums with recruiting talk for the year they enter the conference.

#23 Fowl

Fowl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:45 AM

I think it was a fair comment. BSU and SDSU recruits for 2013 have nothing to do with the MWC, and honestly I'd think they'd want to look ahead, and start including themselves on the Big East forums with recruiting talk for the year they enter the conference. That's all, not biggie!

I don't recall seeing any similar comments made from you last year about TCU. And I just can't find any comments at all from you the prior year about Utah and BYU recruits.

#24 Warbow

Warbow

Resident troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,971 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:45 PM

Two more Hawaii commits for 2013.

Linebacker/tight end Rashaan Falemalu of Kahuku High. 6'2" and 210 pounds, is the younger brother of UH defensive end Paipai Falemalu.

Defensive end Charles Tuaau, 6'4" and 255 pounds. Tuaau has received offers from Southern California, Oregon, Oregon State and UCLA. But Tuaau said he is intent on “coming home.”

Looks like Chow is putting a clamp on Hawaii recruits leaving. Good start.

http://www.staradver...ml?id=146580065

#25 NVWolfPack24

NVWolfPack24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:14 AM

I don't recall seeing any similar comments made from you last year about TCU. And I just can't find any comments at all from you the prior year about Utah and BYU recruits.

Nevada wasn't an incoming MWC member at that time, why would I have been commenting on the MWC board?

If you'd have bothered to read through the thread, you'd have seen there are 4 or 5 other comments questioning the discussion of recruits to those schools coming in after they've left the MWC.

Did you check all those others who also made those comments on this thread, and let them know whether you saw similar comments from them about TCU, Utah, and BYU 1 and 2 years ago?