Photo

Way to go Yootep!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
115 replies to this topic

#51 happycamper

happycamper

Tired of "one year away" talk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,922 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 02:47 PM

Then what's the difference between those excellent coaches without any baggage and Mike Price who still carries one. You just made my point, everything indicates for Mike Price to retire here just like the good coaches I mentioned before. Or is it that you delusional MMC fans only think that your schools have the right to keep an excellent coach for a few years? I have news for you, this is not your father's utep where the president did not see the value of a top notch athletic program. Ever since the president had an epiphani back in 1998 and the hiring of Bob Stull the same year, there have been millions of dollars put into the athletic department in infrastucture.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You got your great coach at retiring age already though...

#52 BENJIMINER

BENJIMINER

Beginner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 02:57 PM

You got your great coach at retiring age already though...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It doesn't matter. As long as he can coach he will give us a good 10 years to build the program up where it always deserved to be but never given the tools in the 70s, 80s,90s.

#53 LoboJ

LoboJ

SuperUser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 03:43 PM

Poor new mejico fans and their pathetic little high school stadium wich seats 37,000 not 42,000(people sitting on the grass lawn does not count) like the idiot lowblow fan stated. Poor new mejico,  utep is much stronger, faster and bigger than the lowblows. Their 3-4 defensive line weighs 253, 247, 269 and has to be the smallest 3set defensive line in America. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

u sure know a lot about a team you like to disparage. Someone sounds afwaid!!!!hears a bottow fo' da wittle guy! Suck away!

Glad youre ignorant and foolish. It prevents taking you seriously.

fyi, the 42k includes 5,000 bleacher seats in the south end zone. the grassy areas are for everyone else and only seem to be used for nmsu games (44,075 in 2003 and 44,760 in 2005).

#54 LoboJ

LoboJ

SuperUser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 03:48 PM

Is that why you guys almost lost to UNLV? The crappiest team in your conference.. UNLV..the sole Div I-A loser to a WAC opponent this year.

We had our trouble with Houston, but atleast they are ranked 69th in the country by CBSsportline..UNLV on the other hand is ranked 104th by CBS.

New Mexico doesn't impress me one bit..but we will see how it goes between our two schools on Saturday night.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they impreess you enough to sound worried enough to come to our board and post. Does that make you a loser then?

Missouri was impressed and guess what? Upet is no missouri.

Houston ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

#55 LoboJ

LoboJ

SuperUser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 03:50 PM

Again, poor delusional little pathetic MMC fans with their little stadiums and little fan base. They so desperately want to belong to the big time and be accepted by the big boys, problem is, this Mid Major Conference is still confused with the Wac by people outside the MMC area. Poor, poor fans, they don't know their rightful place in college athletics.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Id-iote. mwc dwarfs your rotten raided conference. go ahead compare conferences top to bottom..

I thought so, loose noodles. :lol:

#56 UTEPDude

UTEPDude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 04:08 PM

they impreess you enough to sound worried enough to come to our board and post. Does that make you a loser then?

Missouri was impressed and guess what? Upet is no missouri.

Houston ? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A lot of lobo fans are now posting on UTEP's message board..so what are they now worried and scared about UTEP? Get over yourself man..it's just a message board.

Sorry J, I am not impressed with UNM so far this year..its no biggie, just my opinion. UNM beat Missouri when they were ranked in the 60's by CBS..good win for you guys..but still not impressed.

You guys almost lost to UNLV..which is way worse than Houston. :)

#57 Loboblast

Loboblast

You can call me BLAST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,530 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 04:49 PM

It's interesting to note that after week 3, only New Mexico and UpeT are the only remaining undefeated "nonBCS" teams left. Both have already played the same apponent in NMSU and here are the results how each team fared

UNM won by 4 pts, 38-21
UpeT won by 4 pts 34-17

UNM 470 yds total Offense (161 pass/309 rush) Gave up 347 yds total
UpeT 301 yds total Offense (204 pass/97 rush) Gave up 330 yds total

UNM gave up 14 pts in 4th QT
UpeT gave up 17 pts in 4th QT

NMSU threw 3 INT in each game

UNM had 1 turnover....interception
UpeT had 1 turnover....fumble

Overall not that much difference in production vs a bad Aggie team. The only difference that stands out is UNM's massive O-line physically manhandled the Aggies and it showed in the total O stats. UNM was able to do it vs a bigger and faster (compared to NMSU) Mizzou defense and IMO will once again be the key to winning in El Paso vs a small and not very fast and physical UpeT defense.

Mc Kamey, Moore, Basket and Co are going to have a field day!!! On defense, Fullbright and Co are going to harrass and preasure (did it to Mizzou QB B. Smith at key points) Palmer Jr all day!!!

Final Score
UNM 37
UpeT 24

lfbmockhelmets.jpg

#58 Mars

Mars

Truth be told, I miss you. Truth be told... I'm lying!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,856 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 07:40 PM

Again, New Mexico beat Missouri by 10, and UTEP proved themselves to be no Missiouri in a sloppy overtime win over HOUSTON! The Lobos will win this one by 3+ touchdowns, easy. I'm more worried about CSU-Nevada and UNLV-Utah State, though we should be favored to win those two. The MWC has bigger things on their mind that weekend anyways, as Wyoming faces Mississippi. Prepare to chalk another BCS win to the Mountain West! Oh yeah, and a win over UTEP. :lol:

#20 BYU 14, #3 Oklahoma 13
#18 BYU 26,
#21 Utah 23
#14 BYU 44, #16 Oregon State 20

#10 BYU 82, Utah 69
#14 BYU 71,
Utah 51
#16 BYU 99,
Florida 92

#59 Cowboy Junky

Cowboy Junky

High faluting, rootin' and tootin', son of a gun from...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,951 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 07:43 PM

Again, New Mexico beat Missouri by 10, and UTEP proved themselves to be no Missiouri in a sloppy overtime win over HOUSTON!  The Lobos will win this one by 3+ touchdowns, easy.  I'm more worried about CSU-Nevada and UNLV-Utah State, though we should be favored to win those two.  The MWC has bigger things on their mind that weekend anyways, as Wyoming faces Mississippi State.  Prepare to chalk another BCS win to the Mountain West!  Oh yeah, and a win over UTEP.  :lol: 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, it's Ol Miss
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jumpshot.

Do you remember Cowboy basketball?

I do.

"Cowboy Tough" Wyoming football coaches...

Bowden Wyatt, Phil Dickens, Robert S. "Bob" Devaney, Lloyd W. Eaton, Fritz Shurmur, Fred Akers, Pat Dye, Dennis Erickson, Paul Roach, Joe Tiller, and Craig Bohl.

Wyoming played in the Sugar Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, Gator Bowl, multiple Sun Bowls, multiple Holiday Bowls, multiple Copper Bowls, the Las Vegas Bowl, and the New Mexico bowl.

Do you remember Cowboy Football?

I do.

Give em hell Wyoming!!!

#60 Mars

Mars

Truth be told, I miss you. Truth be told... I'm lying!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,856 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 08:21 PM

Actually, it's Ol Miss.

There's more than 1 of them? :rolleyes:
#20 BYU 14, #3 Oklahoma 13
#18 BYU 26,
#21 Utah 23
#14 BYU 44, #16 Oregon State 20

#10 BYU 82, Utah 69
#14 BYU 71,
Utah 51
#16 BYU 99,
Florida 92

#61 DJRoss

DJRoss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 05:37 AM

Yes. Will we see you back after UTEP looses to NM?

Lots of spanish spelling and pronounciation was changed in the 1800s, like the "f" sound and letter being replaced by the "h" and nonexistant sound in many cases. However, I didn't see in any of your sources info about the x being used instead of the j.

Its argentine, and argentine history classes mainly dealt with... surprise! south america.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DUDE!! Give it up. Who cares if you went to Argentina for high school. I am as white as they come, but my step dad is a TexMex born and raised in San Antonio. His family has lived in Tejas before it was even known by that name.

Just admit charging in like a bull in a china shop. Say excuse me turn around and walk out so the proprietor can clean up the mess. The longer you attempt to defend this argument the more the glass shards are going to chafe and your ego is going to get extremely bloodied.

BTW it is pronounced Smuhr-goe-es-board not Schmore-gis-board just in case you are wondering.

#62 UTEPDallas

UTEPDallas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 08:37 AM

Nuevo Mejico????

:P :P :P

Sorry but I'm not impressed by a pathetic team that beat UNLV by two points at home. Houston would destroy UNLV.

UTEP 24
UNM 7

And Missouri sucks big time....they're predicted to finish last in the Big XII North....

C-USA 2 - MWAC 0

#63 NMSportster

NMSportster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 09:42 AM

And Missouri sucks big time....they're predicted to finish last in the Big XII North....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're making things up again. Actually Missouri is picked to do pretty well in the Big 12 North by many people. In fact they had a #29 ranking preseason.

29. Missouri
Long on potential and short on performance, Missouri has to prove that it's ready to come through and be worth the hype from the now skeptical college football world. Everyone will jump off last year's preseason bandwagon and hop on Iowa State and Nebraska in the North, but that might be a mistake. This is the best team in the Division. Now it has to play like it.
Relative strength: Quarterback Relative Weakness: Offensive line
Star of the team: QB Brad Smith, Sr. Key game: October 1st vs. Texas

Picked 1st in this poll - http://www.sportznut...big12/index.htm

Picked 3rd in this poll - http://www.collegefo..._bigtwelve.html

Picked 4th Media Poll - http://www.big12spor.../071805aaa.html

Instead of making things up, have some sense and speak with facts.

#64 BENJIMINER

BENJIMINER

Beginner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 11:48 AM

Again, New Mexico beat Missouri by 10, and UTEP proved themselves to be no Missiouri in a sloppy overtime win over HOUSTON!  The Lobos will win this one by 3+ touchdowns, easy.  I'm more worried about CSU-Nevada and UNLV-Utah State, though we should be favored to win those two.  The MWC has bigger things on their mind that weekend anyways, as Wyoming faces Mississippi.  Prepare to chalk another BCS win to the Mountain West!  Oh yeah, and a win over UTEP.  :lol: 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What I would like to know is when UTEP beats the low-blows next week will the MDC fans go on a suicide watch? I hope not, because we need inbreds like eldermars to laugh at. :lol:

#65 BENJIMINER

BENJIMINER

Beginner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 11:57 AM

You're making things up again.  Actually Missouri is picked to do pretty well in the Big 12 North by many people.  In fact they had a #29 ranking preseason.

29. Missouri
Long on potential and short on performance, Missouri has to prove that it's ready to come through and be worth the hype from the now skeptical college football world. Everyone will jump off last year's preseason bandwagon and hop on Iowa State and Nebraska in the North, but that might be a mistake. This is the best team in the Division. Now it has to play like it.
Relative strength: Quarterback    Relative Weakness: Offensive line
Star of the team: QB Brad Smith, Sr.    Key game: October 1st vs. Texas

Picked 1st in this poll - http://www.sportznut...big12/index.htm

Picked 3rd in this poll - http://www.collegefo..._bigtwelve.html

Picked 4th Media Poll - http://www.big12spor.../071805aaa.html
Instead of making things up, have some sense and speak with facts.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SCOUTING UTEP: The Lobos and Miners (2-0) both enter Saturday's game undefeated for the first time since 1957.
UTEP is coming off a 44-41 double-overtime win over Conference USA foe Houston at the Sun Bowl on Friday night.
Quarterback Jordan Palmer, brother of Cincinnati Bengals QB and former Heisman Trophy winner Carson Palmer, threw for 379 yards, three touchdowns and two interceptions against the Cougars.
Tailback Tyler Ebell, who played for UCLA when the Lobos faced the Bruins in the 2002 Las Vegas Bowl, rushed for 160 yards and one TD on 24 carries. He also had 60 yards receiving.
Wideout Johnny Lee Higgins led the Miners with six receptions for 156 yards and three scores.
"Skill-wise, they are (like Missouri)," Long said. "The running backs are better. The quarterback's not quite the runner Brad Smith is, but he might be a little bit better passer. They probably have more speed at receiver than Missouri did."

#66 RebelTide

RebelTide

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 813 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 12:01 PM

I just love the guys from North Juarez smack talking other cities.
If I had a house in North Juarez and a house in hell, I would rent the house in North Juarez and live in Hell!
The secert is having eight great players and four others who will cheer like crazy.
Jerry Tarkanian

#67 BENJIMINER

BENJIMINER

Beginner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 12:02 PM

Definitely a major difference between the Utah/TCU and UpeT/Houston game.

The MWC game seemed to have more overall team spead by both teams, more physical too. Lots of parity between them considering Utah is picked 1st and TCU is 5th/6th?

The CUSA game, very high school like with a bunch of penalties and turnovers, smallish players with no standout spead!! Very ugly game!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Another quote from a new mejico fan:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't guarantee I won't get lit and out of hand Saturday night, and I apologize in advance to any offensive comments I make during the game. Anyway, good luck on Saturday, you will be the best team we play all year.

GO LOBOS!
This post was edited on 9/18 4:05 PM by NMT01

#68 NMSportster

NMSportster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 12:07 PM

SCOUTING UTEP: The Lobos and Miners (2-0) both enter Saturday's game undefeated for the first time since 1957.
UTEP is coming off a 44-41 double-overtime win over Conference USA foe Houston at the Sun Bowl on Friday night.
Quarterback Jordan Palmer, brother of Cincinnati Bengals QB and former Heisman Trophy winner Carson Palmer, threw for 379 yards, three touchdowns and two interceptions against the Cougars.
Tailback Tyler Ebell, who played for UCLA when the Lobos faced the Bruins in the 2002 Las Vegas Bowl, rushed for 160 yards and one TD on 24 carries. He also had 60 yards receiving.
Wideout Johnny Lee Higgins led the Miners with six receptions for 156 yards and three scores.
"Skill-wise, they are (like Missouri)," Long said. "The running backs are better. The quarterback's not quite the runner Brad Smith is, but he might be a little bit better passer. They probably have more speed at receiver than Missouri did."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehe, trust me your O line isn't close to what EBell had at UCLA, or overall talent in general. As for Long's quotes, he makes every team sound like USC before they play them. Brad Smith is head and shoulders better then Palmer, and Higgins was ok, but we see receivers like him in almost every MWC team we play no big deal.

IMO Missouri is better then UTEP in overall talent and speed. UNM is just a better team, in order for UTEP to win this game they'll have to force some TO's.

#69 MINER

MINER

Beginner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 12:16 PM

If I had a house in North Juarez and a house in hell, I would rent the house in North Juarez and live in Hell!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This smack is coming from a person who just lost to Nevada??? I sure am glad the Pack beat you guys, but just like Rebel fans in general you continue to talk smack about a game your lousy team is not even involved in!!

#70 BENJIMINER

BENJIMINER

Beginner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 12:40 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Coming from a guy who lives in Whore City usa. Oh yeah, Las Vegas trailer trash capital of the usa. What are you guys? top 5 murder capital in the usa? 2nd among teen suicide? Hell if I lived in a hell hole like las vegas I would kill myself!!! :lol:
My god every Cops episode is filmed in las vegas, I wonder why? Now compare all of that prostitution, gambling and trailers to the following comments from ousiders visiting El Paso for the Houston game:

From www.coogfans.com:

TheSenator
(9/18/05 7:03:28 pm)
Reply The City of El Paso ...
------
... is a nice city. It is clean and the people very nice and friendly. They support their home team. The El Paso Times had front page stories (both News and Sports) on the game on Friday and Saturday, with full blown pictures and special features.

To be honest, I am very jealous, and thought "God, how great would it be if we had a local Houston paper that gave us such coverage". What a dream!

Anyway, I am very pleased that UTEP is in CUSA. A great addition of some very fine people.
EatEmUp
(9/18/05 4:09:15 pm)
Reply Random thoughts from El Paso
------
While still trying to recover from the trip to El Paso, I have a few thoughts, some prompted from the trip and the game itself, others prompted by some other posts on this board.

First - what a fantastic game! Man, if you didn't get excited during that game, then just give it up and find another interest. Yes, I know, we made some mistakes; so did UTEP. And, furthermore, you will seldom, if ever, see a flawless game.

UTEP is a fantastic addition to Conference USA! They have a beautiful stadium, enthusiastic and very hospitable fans; hell, they even get proper home-town coverage by the local press! And they are fantastically efficient in the way they handle the parking situation - there is no parking really close to the stadium (well, as far as I know; I only saw the situation on one side of the stadium). But, remote parking lots are plentiful; and they run shuttle buses to the stadium about every 5 or 10 minutes. Furthermore, no crowding is allowed on the buses; every bus was attended by a policeman to ensure order.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------CoogLoyal
Just got back and wow
------
Let me begin by thanking all of the ccog fdans that went to El Paso, because now you see what our goal should be. That was one of the best football environments I have ever been in. I do not want to hear that they went to a bowl game so everything is now great. Price went in and turned a piece of coal into a diamond. We are so close to doing the same. Great job to the coog players I was proud and heard alot of good things about our team from the oposition. The student population was overwhelming and large. I heard a couple of people say that UH was the most athletic team they have ever seen, and they thought the CUSA was on the way up. Coogs pull together and bring as many people as possible to the game Sat. We need to be there when these boys win, Fri made them stronger and they will roll on Sat. El Paso is great we should all go to ElPaso in 2 years.

NWCoog
Re: Just got back and wow
------
Good post! I'll be back in El Paso in two years and I'll be there Saturday cheering for the Coogs!! Mike Price could run for mayor in El Paso and win by a landslide, that's how much the folks in El Paso love him.

ps: By the way TrailerTide, is Nevada still driving?LOL!!!!!!!!!

#71 BENJIMINER

BENJIMINER

Beginner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 12:45 PM

Hehe, trust me your O line isn't close to what EBell had at UCLA, or overall talent in general.  As for Long's quotes, he makes every team sound like USC before they play them.  Brad Smith is head and shoulders better then Palmer, and Higgins was ok, but we see receivers like him in almost every MWC team we play no big deal.

IMO Missouri is better then UTEP in overall talent and speed.  UNM is just a better team, in order for UTEP to win this game they'll have to force some TO's.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK then, what about the following from a lobo fan:

I can't guarantee I won't get lit and out of hand Saturday night, and I apologize in advance to any offensive comments I make during the game. Anyway, good luck on Saturday, you will be the best team we play all year.

GO LOBOS!

#72 NMSportster

NMSportster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 01:17 PM

OK then, what about the following from a lobo fan:

GO LOBOS!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who cares. You have a guy apologizing for flaming your board because he was drunk a few days before.

#73 RebelTide

RebelTide

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 813 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 01:33 PM

I let you in on a little secret. You will know you are a big time program, when you can recruit your ideal coach, and not have to take someone else's leftovers. You can have Mike Price, he was struggling with a sorry Houston team while we were pounding Spurrier's butt. You wan't to talk about high school stadiums, try being able to sell out your 85,000 seat stadium and then raising money to add another 10,000 seats just because you can sell em. Now who has a high school stadium, boy!
The secert is having eight great players and four others who will cheer like crazy.
Jerry Tarkanian

#74 Bronco

Bronco

Beginner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 01:50 PM

Okay, there has been a lot of trash talking and comparisons about the size of the lines at UNM, UTEP, Houston, and Missouri and I have yet to see any facts so here you all go. These are the average weights of the starters for each team according to each teamís Rivals site.

UTEPís OL averages 286
UNMís OL averages 325
Missouriís OL averages 312
Houstonís OL averages 311

UTEPís DL averages 250
UNMís DL averages 255
Missouriís DL averages 256
Houstonís DL averages 298

It appears to me that UTEP has the smallest lines of the group and will face a VERY big O-line in UNM. UNMís DL is much smaller than Houstonís so their size wonít matter to UTEP, however UNMís DL did handle a much bigger (by an average of 26 pounds) Missouri line quite well. Comparing size UNM is much bigger, sorry UTEP fans.

Also, claims that UTEP is going to be faster than UNM are ridiculous. Even if UTEP is faster, itís crazy to think they are so much faster than anyone else that UNM is going to be shocked at their speed. Sorry once again Miner fans it seems you are blowing smoke (as if we didnít already know that).

A little advice from someone who knows, donít talk too much smack because when your team starts to lose (and they will eventually) you start looking really dumb for saying things like ďBecause we are stronger, faster...Ē Fortunately I was never dumb enough to say things like that but go ahead and talk it up you can always change your screen name after youíve lost so much credibility you can show your face here anymore.

As a side note you had a great turnaround season last year but you went 8-4 in a conference you now make fun of, that doesnít say or prove a whole lot. UTEP still needs to prove itís legit and if you do Iíll congratulate you but right now you are talking up Houston and that doesnít add to your credibility.

#75 NMSportster

NMSportster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 01:56 PM

Okay, there has been a lot of trash talking and comparisons about the size of the lines at UNM, UTEP, Houston, and Missouri and I have yet to see any facts so here you all go.  These are the average weights of the starters for each team according to each teamís Rivals site.

UTEPís OL averages 286
UNMís OL averages 325
Missouriís OL averages 312
Houstonís OL averages 311

UTEPís DL averages 250
UNMís DL averages 255
Missouriís DL averages 256
Houstonís DL averages 298

It appears to me that UTEP has the smallest lines of the group and will face a VERY big O-line in UNM.  UNMís DL is much smaller than Houstonís so their size wonít matter to UTEP, however UNMís DL did handle a much bigger (by an average of 26 pounds) Missouri line quite well.  Comparing size UNM is much bigger, sorry UTEP fans.

Also, claims that UTEP is going to be faster than UNM are ridiculous.  Even if UTEP is faster, itís crazy to think they are so much faster than anyone else that UNM is going to be shocked at their speed.  Sorry once again Miner fans it seems you are blowing smoke (as if we didnít already know that).

A little advice from someone who knows, donít talk too much smack because when your team starts to lose (and they will eventually) you start looking really dumb for saying things like ďBecause we are stronger, faster...Ē  Fortunately I was never dumb enough to say things like that but go ahead and talk it up you can always change your screen name after youíve lost so much credibility you can show your face here anymore.

As a side note you had a great turnaround season last year but you went 8-4 in a conference you now make fun of, that doesnít say or prove a whole lot.  UTEP still needs to prove itís legit and if you do Iíll congratulate you but right now you are talking up Houston and that doesnít add to your credibility.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's just a great post. Shows facts, shows humility, very classy. Way to represent the WAC Bronco.