Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OrediggerPoke

Adam Muema Joins New Team

Did he join the Titus Young-Davone Bess Club?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Older story, but this must be what this thread is about:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24481736/rb-adam-muema-tweets-that-he-wont-be-playing-football

He found Jesus and thinks the world's going to end.

(And for him, it just might)

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

[Picture Removed] - edited -

On second thought, I am not sure I should post this picture as Muema might have mental illness and it is a bizarre group picture.  It was on twitter.  This group seems to be way way out there.

Is David Koresh or Marshall Applewhite (Heavens Gate) part of their team too?

C'mon post the pic

I messaged you the picture links. I am just unsure whether it is appropriate to post in a public forum even though they were already on twitter. My thought process is that Muema will someday hopefully snap out of it and pictures like these could/will be extremely damaging to employment opportunities.

I found Jesus once. He was in my trunk when I came home from Tijuana.

Used the "found Jesus" line once driving back across the border to explain the gigante ceramic garden God in the backseat with the surfing monkey, both border line bringbacks of a drunken friend.

OrediggerPoke, if you could please PM me the link as well, I would be interested to see the photo(s). Thanks in advance... 

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

Used the "found Jesus" line once driving back across the border to explain the gigante ceramic garden God in the backseat with the surfing monkey, both border line bringbacks of a drunken friend.

OrediggerPoke, if you could please PM me the link as well, I would be interested to see the photo(s). Thanks in advance...

Look up amog4 on Instagram. There's also a pic of him in camo next to a pic of a Baretta. Disturbing

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Sure, check your PM. Maybe the SDSU community can get Muema some help.

Thanks, ODP... Looks like Raymond Elwood is two nits shorts of a dozen. 

WRT the offer of help from members of the SDSU community, I know the coaching staff was going to no small lengths to try to reach out to him. However, I would imagine their responsibility and oversight of their current roster of +/-125 players precludes or at the very least limits the degree to which they can invest more time in pursuit of an increasingly lost cause. 

Through last year, I provided training to state LEA's in several disciplines through the CA DoJ and CDC, one of which was an 8-hour primer on cults and the occult. The process of indoctrination into cultic organizations varies in speed and duration, but invariably, traditional 'family structures' and one's sense of self are replaced lock, stock, and barrel with the group identity of the organization, as one might argue is evidenced from this pair of 'family photos.' 

At such a point, there has already occurred such a degradation of the critical thought process that it becomes exponentially more difficult to motivate someone to step away from their new 'family.' 

On the flip side, who wouldn't welcome the role of becoming an 'apostle?' I mean, it's free bread, fish and wine for all, innit?

Look up amog4 on Instagram. There's also a pic of him in camo next to a pic of a Baretta. Disturbing

WRT to the pic in question, not a Beretta. Nor is it a Sig, HK, or CZ at least as best as I can tell. The (back half of the) slide appears to be modeled after a HK or Sig, but I can't place the frame for the life of me. I'm guessing a less-expensive (think Taurus) import of some sort?  I'd be interested to know if someone can ID it...

Interesting that the camo photo was posted five months ago. It would be more encouraging IMO if it had been posted more recently, as it would indicate he is/was still searching for an existential place of belonging, i.e., an 'identity,' as opposed to the alternative, which appears to be an entrenchment within his identity as provided by an ex-con.