Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Rank em

West

San Diego / Nevada

SJSU

Hawaii

Fresno

UNLV

Mountain

Boise

CSU

USU

Wyoming

AFA

UNM

Overall

SDSU / Nevada / Boise

CSU

USU

SJSU

Wyoming

Hawaii

AFA

Fresno

UNM

UNLV

spot on IMO. 

Although I would have put CSU/USU tied in the Mtn Div. and also tied in the overall standings. After 3 weeks this looks the most accurate IMO. 

roflbot.jpg

Bsu* return to the top except for 4 minutes they have played like a top 25 team.

Sdsu

Nevada* this ream is for real

Usu* solid win

Sjsu

AF

CSU to early to tell might be 2 spots better

Wyom

Haw they found a way to win

Unlv* showed life against a good team

Nm

FSU might be worst team in country

* plays BYU. BYU plays 3 of top 4 teams

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Mountain

Boise State

Colorado State

Utah State 

Wyoming

Air Force

Flagship

West

Nevada

SDSU

SJSU

UNLV

Hawaii

Fresno State

Overall

Boise State

Nevada

SDSU

Colorado State

Utah State

Wyoming

Air Force

SJSU

UNLV

Hawaii 

Fresno State

Flagship 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Mountain

Boise State

Colorado State

Utah State 

Wyoming

Air Force

Flagship

West

Nevada

SDSU

SJSU

UNLV

Hawaii

Fresno State

Overall

Boise State

Nevada

SDSU

Colorado State

Utah State

Wyoming

Air Force

SJSU

UNLV

Hawaii 

Fresno State

Flagship

Pretty good effort here.

I am amazed at how bad Fresno looks right now. They fit right in with UNLV, Hawaii, and New Mexico. Thank God Faichild got whacked a few years ago or CSU would be giving the bottom four a run for their money. That's some really bad football.

Pretty good effort here.

I am amazed at how bad Fresno looks right now. They fit right in with UNLV, Hawaii, and New Mexico. Thank God Faichild got whacked a few years ago or CSU would be giving the bottom four a run for their money. That's some really bad football.

Just waiting for another frisky night in the Carr household.  That will bring them back to respectability.  Until then typical valley BS program..

Mountain

BSU

CSU/USU We both beat crappy P5 teams.

West

SDSU/Reno

I think it's pretty knotted right now except for Boise.

BSU wins the MWC

On the the USU front garretson was 6-1 last year in and I think with all the uncertainty around chuckie it would be better if he just started. So the team can get into an offensive rhythm and get continuity.

Pretty good effort here.

There's not much difference in the top three .. you could pretty much randomly mix Nevada, SDSU, and Boise State. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

I went back and watched the Fresno game, and I couldn't believe it. When a guy breaks through to the secondary, no one was trying very hard to tackle. I. couldn't believe my eyes. TD is a coach known for his defense and quickly turning around a bad one. He was a hot property after his first year at Fresno and almost got a good P5 job. But he's going to be at Fresno for a while, or may end up back as a DC. I doubt it though.

kat.jpg

Lol. UNM is on a bye week and moved up 1-3 spots on almost everybody's list, based on other team's fails. MWC football is awesome this year.