Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smltwnrckr

WF @ USU

Rust? It seems more of a rhythm thing than a knee thing.

I think it's mental

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Quite a few empty seats.

Not like this...

25JPP6v.jpg

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Ooh, thats salty, Mug!

Well that's what I do...it's called a rivalry for a reason :P

wow, the emperor from star wars coached both WF and USU. I'll be damned.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

USU defense looking good. always around the ball.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

wow, the emperor from star wars coached both WF and USU. I'll be damned.

Lol

Lol

I never pass up a chance to take a swipe at the old.

I never pass up a chance to take a swipe at the old.

Honestly he looked like he was sick.  Reminded me of how my Dad looked when he was sick with Pancreatic Cancer, before he passed.

Honestly he looked like he was sick.  Reminded me of how my Dad looked when he was sick with Pancreatic Cancer, before he passed.

so you're gonna make me feel like an @sshole now...

He's just an old guy. Old guys look old, and they look older on TV. I hope he's not sick.

tricksy hobbitses

so you're gonna make me feel like an @sshole now...

He's just an old guy. Old guys look old, and they look older on TV. I hope he's not sick.

He looked kinda jaundice to me.  But that's probably cause he was old and not sick.  He had "liver spots" on his head.