Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RogueStout

OT: Adrian Peterson reportedly indicted for wreckless or negligent injury to a child

Beating your child>>>knocking out your wife

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

He's innocent until proven guilty, so I'm not taking sides. I'll save my blows for when the verdict is announced. But if he is found guilty, then I'll let him have it with both barrels of my keyboard. 

Is zero tolerance just for wife beating or will it apply to beating children as well? If so.... I sense an indefinite suspension coming his way. 

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. 
         ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

Is zero tolerance just for wife beating or will it apply to beating children as well? If so.... I sense an indefinite suspension coming his way.

Domestic violence is an umbrella which covers child abuse as well IMO

One of the Final Five..........

The Vikings released a statement Friday saying they're in the process of gathering information about Peterson's legal situation.

Meanwhile, the NFL released a statement saying they've concluded their investigation, which took five minutes.

Boom goes the dynamite.

He's innocent until proven guilty, so I'm not taking sides. I'll save my blows for when the verdict is announced. But if he is found guilty, then I'll let him have it with both barrels of my keyboard.

"Peterson admitted that he did “whoop” one of his children last May while the boy was visiting him in Houston."

Fire away cowboy...

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok