Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Pick 5 game-Team Purple

Sorry FBpack, you have missed your pick.

The way I am going to handle this is I will pm both you and Coog Kev. If Fbpack manages to pick before coug kev, life continues as normal. If coug kev picks first, fb pack, your 1st round pick is moved to the end of the 1st round. If you miss that deadline as well, your pick will be the very last pick, # 128.

So coug kev, you are on the clock. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Ok, babigos is on the clock. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

To be completely honest with the World Cup happening soon, I've kind of put college sports on hold til August. If it's too late the change I'll still play and do my absolute best to be timely with my picks, but if babigos wants to take my spot and everyone's cool with it I'm more than willing to give it to him

Thanks for giving me your spot. I'll do my best to make it a good one.

Ok, Agzilla is on the clock.

Ok, Chrysis is on the clock!

But where are the bewbies?

:(

I know... it started going for a little while but fizzled out. Come on guys, it makes the game fun to post cute girls wearing apparel of whatever school you pick. Or guys I guess, but the demographics of this board are not.. um.. diverse. 

How post pic from phone?

1- Google "libraries near me" (or best buy or wal mart, whatever)

2- go use the library's real computer