Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Pick 5 game-Team Purple

rounding the corner into the 8th...this is ultra bottom of the barrel stuff coming up.  which turd floats the best?  that will determine final pick.  this is where that formula for W/L hurts.  if it were only Ws that counted then it's all thin gravy - very thin - in this final go. 

okay folks let's blast on through this and wind it up.

BoiseFan....you're doing a super job with the charting and graphics; pls recall that once we start getting results it would be great to have both group results and consolidated results.  we didn't have consolidated results last year and I for one wanna take masterfroggy to the woodshed for a whoopin....  what better way than to have my moniker displayed wayyyyy above his moniker in a consolidation. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

Boise has been doing a fantastic job(even if the Utah St logo is outdated...) but could we get an updated list, by conferences, of which teams are left??

Yeah, I think that will help.

I've been keeping track of that.  Here's my list of what is available for final 17.  I'm fairly sure it's accurate.  Always double check the chart prior to posting.  thx. 

AAC  Temple 

ACC   Wake Forest

Big12  Kansas

B1G   Rutgers

C-USA   UAB    Southern Miss   FIU   UTEP

Independents     Army

MAC  Miami (OH)    UMass     Western Michigan      Eastern Michigan    

MWC    Hawaii   

PAC12   fully allocated  

SEC   fully allocated

SunBelt   Georgia State    Idaho    New Mexico State   

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

I've been keeping track of that.  Here's my list of what is available for final 17.  I'm fairly sure it's accurate.  Always double check the chart prior to posting.  thx. 

AAC  Temple 

ACC   Wake Forest

Big12  Kansas

B1G   Rutgers

C-USA   UAB    Southern Miss   FIU   UTEP

Independents     Army

MAC  Miami (OH)    UMass     Western Michigan      Eastern Michigan    

MWC    Hawaii   

PAC12   fully allocated  

SEC   fully allocated

SunBelt   Georgia State    Idaho    New Mexico State   

This looks correct. I have the same teams left on my list.

I thought there was one after Rutgers.

He chose Wake Forest and then Rutgers. Underneath the Rutgers post is a gif that reads, "Everything is Terrible!"

He chose Wake Forest and then Rutgers. Underneath the Rutgers post is a gif that reads, "Everything is Terrible!"

God, the chit that was available was just terrible. My last three picks might kill me. Are we going to have a "Vote on the Best Draft" sort of thing to extend this even further? 2 months is a long damn time.

God, the chit that was available was just terrible. My last three picks might kill me. Are we going to have a "Vote on the Best Draft" sort of thing to extend this even further? 2 months is a long damn time.

All I'm hearing is "WAAHHH". You have the best selection for your last pick out of anyone. I mean, headbutt gets to pick from 2 teams and gets to pick who FF gets. :)

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.