Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoFasZz

Off season Best campus is MWC thread

128 members have voted

1. 1. Best Campus in MWC

• C-State
    • SJSU
    • Utah State
    • New Mexico
    • UNLV
    • Wyoming
    • Hawaii
    • Boise State
    • Air Force
    • Fresno State
    • Nevada
    • SDSU

Why have a thread when you've already decided and shout down anyone with a different opinion?

Note the OP...I love a good rhetorical question!

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Guest #1Stunner

More Nevada:

college-photo_1087..jpg

unr5_640.jpg

7764757.jpeg

How come UNR (except the crappy football stadium) has such a nice campus, and UNLV's looks like trash?

Sorry, but that looks like shiit.

I'd rate below CSU (not even close), Utah State and probably SJSU and Wyoming.

Nevada looks more like what I would think a nice community college would look like. That last picture looks like it was taken during WWII

We have plenty of modern buildings as well. Just showing off our beautiful historic architecture. Not many western campuses have much.

Guest #1Stunner

Uh oh...

I'm a neutral party, making an accurate observation.

And in contrast, Reno (the City, not the University) looks like trash, and Las Vegas/Henderson looks nice.  Go figure...

How come UNR (except the crappy football stadium) has such a nice campus, and UNLV's looks like trash?

Stunner, glad you asked, can't wait to hear the UNLV fan's responses.

Mostly, because their campus was built in the 1970s when architecture wasn't important. Much of ours was built in the late 1800s-early 1900s like most land-grant universities. With our dorms and campus layout we are designed to be the destination campus, and they are for students who want to commute to school.

Guest #1Stunner

Stunner, glad you asked, can't wait to hear the UNLV fan's responses.

Mostly, because their campus was built in the 1970s when architecture wasn't important. Much of ours was built in the late 1800s-early 1900s like most land-grant universities. With our dorms and campus layout we are designed to be the destination campus, and they are for students who want to commute to school.

you are probably right.  Reno is a college destination school/city, and UNLV is a commuter school.  But many of UNR's buildings look brand new to me.

you are probably right.  Reno is a college destination school/city, and UNLV is a commuter school.  But many of UNR's buildings look brand new to me.

Yes, but I'm sure you will soon hear about how the north is a leech, and their tax dollars shouldn't support a good university. All the money should go to UNLV so that Vegas high schoolers will never have to leave or get a true college experience.

Sorry, but that looks like shiit.

I'd rate below CSU (not even close), Utah State and probably SJSU and Wyoming.

Nevada looks more like what I would think a nice community college would look like. That last picture looks like it was taken during WWII

Ok guy.

You're obviously just jealous our campus has a fountain and yours is stuck without one.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Lofazz: "Smack fail! That's not on campus"

Actually, that is a part of campus, just not MAIN campus.  Here's some more of our local but not main campus.

IMG_0764.jpg

Actually, that is a part of campus, just not MAIN campus. Here's some more of our local but not main campus.

IMG_0764.jpg

That's beautiful.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Actually, that is a part of campus, just not MAIN campus. Here's some more of our local but not main campus.

IMG_0764.jpg

Well now I know even pretending for a second to be Lofazz instantaneously makes me sound 40% dumber.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

This is off campus for us.

BIxpRFI.jpg