Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

MWC Worst.

I honestly don't give a sht, once you cross the Mississippi, there's no knowledge of our academics - just a name that everyone recognizes.

It's the only thing that matters.

Yeah, BSU is on the tip of their tongues, LOL.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

Try wearing a Donk shirt in Chicago, apparently it is.

Is there a link you were supposed to provide?  Did a Bronco fan get shittalked in the Chi?

I and fellow Aztecs got shittalked to by dook fans in Philly last year, and had cordial conversations with Creighton fans, I party in one of the most infamous basketball towns, they know more than just Boise, if that is what you are saying.

Those guys were in a lot of my classes. I can assure you they're far from idiots. It takes a little more brain power than truck driving.

Here's a sample O-Chem problem.

0831389A-3022-40CB-BF89-F8699894882B_zps

Quoting "o"chem problems doesn't help ur argument. Ochem is like the calculus version of chemistry, yes u need to understand it for advanced degrees, but who gives a sh*t after u graduate? Ull never use it again.

Quoting "o"chem problems doesn't help ur argument. Ochem is like the calculus version of chemistry, yes u need to understand it for advanced degrees, but who gives a sh*t after u graduate? Ull never use it again.

Not only just like calculus. You mean like almost everything you learn in college. My point is not that these guys are academics out in the vineyards. They're not conducting groundbreaking research outside of the wine industry, but they also didn't have an easy major as I4H tried to imply.

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

• Boise State University | Best Trucking Schools
    best-trucking-schools.com/boise-state-university‎
    •  

trucking classes and majors at Boise State University. ... since 1932 and is currently offering certificates in Truck and Bus Driver, Commercial Vehicle Operation.

•  

trucking classes and majors at Boise State University. ... since 1932 and is currently offering certificates in Truck and Bus Driver, Commercial Vehicle Operation.

I think every school should have a featured discipline where their graduates rank among the best in the nation.

<p>

trucking classes and majors at Boise State University. ... since 1932 and is currently offering certificates in Truck and Bus Driver, Commercial Vehicle Operation.

Super jelly. Free amphetamines with graduation?

•  

I'm pretty sure that was given to CWI in 2009.  I'm guessing that's a link that hasn't been updated yet.

bsu%252520mwc%252520logo.jpg

Well....as if we didn't know 8588 was setting up a few pissing matches with this thread....

He is an artist...

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

lmao at Fresno fans congratulating each other on their smacking prowess.   Reminds me of another waste land team, the vandals.

Stop wasting time and get back to work delivering my freight.  Make sure you check your air brakes before you hit the road….

5-3-TBSafety-Driver.jpg

lmao at Fresno fans congratulating each other on their smacking prowess. Reminds me of another waste land team, the vandals.

Boise population- 212,303

Fresno population- 505,882

The true wasteland is the Boise Junior college library. Truck driving is more of a hands on thing, If you catch what I'm saying. Boise alumni- keeping the smut magazine industry alive since 1932.

Who has the glorious pic of the Boise crowd? The one with the guy with the unbuttoned shirt eating a hotdog?

Boise population- 212,303

Fresno population- 505,882

The true wasteland is the Boise Junior college library. Truck driving is more of a hands on thing, If you catch what I'm saying. Boise alumni- keeping the smut magazine industry alive since 1932.

Who has the glorious pic of the Boise crowd? The one with the guy with the unbuttoned shirt eating a hotdog?

He was taken away by these two winners….

boise-state-stormtroopers.jpg