Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

av-rated

Baseball

School                                      Conf Record                               Overall Record

New Mexico                                  18-9-0                                           35-17-1

UNLV                                           17-10-0                                          30-21-0

Nevada                                        15-12-0                                          28-22-0

San Diego State                          15-12-0                                          35-17-0

Fresno State                                12-15-0                                         27-25-0

San Jose State                            10-19-0                                          18-36-0

Air Force                                       9-18-0                                          19-31-0

This week's games:        

Air Force        

Thurs 5/15                              @ New Mexico                                  7 pm MT

Fri 5/16                                   @ New Mexico                                  7 pm MT

Sat 5/17                                  @ New Mexico                                  1 pm MT

Fresno State        

Tues 5/13                               CSU Bakersfield                                  W 8-4

Thurs 5/15                              San Diego State                          6:35 pm PT

Fri 5/16                                   San Diego State                          6:35 pm PT

Sat 5/17                                  San Diego State                          2:05 pm PT

New Mexico        

Thurs 5/15                                  Air Force                                     7 pm MT

Fri 5/16                                       Air Force                                     7 pm MT

Sat 5/17                                      Air Force                                     1 pm MT

Nevada        

Tues 5/13                                 Utah Valley                                        W 4-2

Thurs 5/15                                @ UNLV                                    6:05 pm PT

Fri 5/16                                     @ UNLV                                    6:05 pm PT

Sat 5/17                                    @ UNLV                                    1:05 pm PT

San Diego State        

Thurs 5/15                          @ Fresno State                              6:35 pm PT

Fri 5/16                               @ Fresno State                              6:35 pm PT

Sat 5/17                              @ Fresno State                              2:05 pm PT

San Jose State        

Tues 5/13                             @ Stanford                                         W 10-8

UNLV        

Tues 5/13                              Arizona State                                      W 9-5

Thurs 5/15                                Nevada                                    6:05 pm PT

Fri 5/16                                     Nevada                                    6:05 pm PT

Sat 5/17                                    Nevada                                    1:05 pm PTSchool                                            

Lol. Fresno WAC champs.

More like MWC chumps. :rimshot1:

Dogs take their MWC opener over Nevada here in The No....4-1 final. Jordan Brink went 8.1, gave up 4 hits and is charged with one run (driven in off reliever). He looked very solid after his great outing last week at UCI. Dogs move to 4-2 (1-0) on season. Fresno kid Fain takes loss for Nevada...but pitched pretty well. Very early days....but I like the look of this team so far.

SJSU dropped a 3-2 extra inning game to UCSB

Last I heard SDSU was down to West Virginia...don't know the final.

UNLV lost I heard...not sure who they played

AFA loses to Navy 3-0

UNM was up last I had heard...

Final: WVU 6 SDSU 2

Somebody is sitting at 5 and Oh having swept their opening weekend and then went down the road a spec to take down previous #15 Rice for the mid weeker.  Michigan in da house this weekend is already down 0-1.  I went last Sunday and I shall return tomorrow.  The new field looks great...love it!

I'm disappointed boyds world is not publishing 2014 stats yet.  Guess he/they need some time to accumulate data.  Maybe that has always been the case and I just forgot. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

Somebody is sitting at 5 and Oh having swept their opening weekend and then went down the road a spec to take down previous #15 Rice for the mid weeker.  Michigan in da house this weekend is already down 0-1.  I went last Sunday and I shall return tomorrow.  The new field looks great...love it!

I'm disappointed boyds world is not publishing 2014 stats yet.  Guess he/they need some time to accumulate data.  Maybe that has always been the case and I just forgot. 

Good run so far....but too bad your field is inexcusably fake and hokey.  

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (UNLVRebels.com) – No. 29 UNLV baseball (4-1) suffered its first loss of 2014 as Tennessee (5-0) was able to hold off a Rebels’ ninth inning rally to win 8-7 on Friday night at Lindsey Nelson Stadium.

http://www.unlvrebels.com/sports/m-basebl/recaps/022114aaa.html

Rebs look pretty solid early.  You have the arms to keep it going?

The Spartans split the first two with UCSB. The rubber game is at 1:00 this afternoon @ Muni stadium.

9736893.jpeg