Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IanforHeisman

70 million in athletics upgrades for BSU

The e-peen waving in this thread is off the charts.

Nice to see the school making improvements and this is a good upgrade (what we know of it).

Some of you guys (both sides) are incredible.

Bottom line is that one of the more visible Football members of the Conference is dedicated to continued growth and investment in our Athletic Department. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

any upgrade or enhancement further solidifies Boise as the villian of the MWC (in football)  There's nothing wrong with that.  Bama is the villian of the SEC, Texas - Big XII, Michigan and Ohio St of the B1G, etc.

As a fan of this conference, any upgrade is a positive sign IMO.

so improving the program is considered being a villian

In other words the nice guys are the bottom feeders and trying to improve oneself is something to be avoided

What does that say about the MWC...............................

Someone needs to look up the term 'villian'

One of the Final Five..........

How much $$$ is earmarked for "the app"?

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Hey you guys are the ones that are so concerned.  I'm touched about how much BYU fans care about BSU's stadium.

We don't have time to worry about Boyzee State -- it's USU, and all their stadium and facilities upgrades that are better than ANYTHING BYU has. 

Plus their football and basketball programs are superior to BYU's.

It'd pull in a lot of money.. Boise related post? Over 200 replies from haters in a few hours.

You should look into it.

Well, to be honest, about 150 of those are from your little brother, TP.

I don't think I have said anything negative in this thread...get back to me, you've got the app.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

so improving the program is considered being a villian

In other words the nice guys are the bottom feeders and trying to improve oneself is something to be avoided

What does that say about the MWC...............................

Someone needs to look up the term 'villian'

am I wrong, isn't Boise the current villian of the MWC? 

I'm trying to figure out what that will get. $30 million isn't a lot for stadium expansion. A wing on the NW corner? Not sure what else they can do. I doubt that's enough money to lower the field.

$30 million in 2018 will get them new sofas for their recruits to sleep on.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Well, they were the saviors of the '13 MWC football season. Saving us

all from the impending embarrassment of Fresbo in the Fiesta.

Yeah, because getting destroyed in the Vegas Bowl was much less embarrassing. It's too bad shi**y a$$ Boise couldn't help us out there.

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Guest #1Stunner

am I wrong, isn't Boise the current villian of the MWC? 

BYU was the past undisputed villain of the MWC.

Regarding, the current villain, I'm not sure it is so clear cut.  Boise was King of the WAC, but has not dominated in the MWC.  You'd expect Boise to be the villain, but SDSU is the school that is most dominating in football and basketball combined.

I think you have to say that SDSU is the current "villain" of the conference right now.  Schools currently get more excited to play SDSU in all sports than other school in the MWC.  But Boise football makes it a close second to SDSU.

Only $70 million?  CU ($143 million) and CSU ($250 million) are about to embark on nearly $400 million on football facilities in Colorado alone beginning this year.

smallpotatoes_web.jpg

Guest #1Stunner

Boise is still the villain in football.

You might be right.  I think most fans get very excited when their team is playing Boise in football.