Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rofl_copter_dos

Duke QB expected to transfer to Fresno

It probably won't surprise anybody, but CBS Sports has some real misleading statements in that story.  I guess nobody takes journalism classes any more.  In one place it says he scored 27 touchdowns and he was nowhere near that number.  He may have accounted for 27, but that isn't scoring 27.

It probably won't surprise anybody, but CBS Sports has some real misleading statements in that story.  I guess nobody takes journalism classes any more.  In one place it says he scored 27 touchdowns and he was nowhere near that number.  He may have accounted for 27, but that isn't scoring 27.

Semantics.

So was Adam Dingwell for 3/4 of a season and I'm not at all satisfied with what we have behind him.

If QK goes down, I'd rather see Bawden or Chapman get experience than some one year transfer.

Against good defense's QK is a liability.

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky

Good for the Dogs... is the QB position lacking? WIll he start?

Well our choices are a JC transfer senior, a RS junior, a RS frosh, and a true frosh. I honestly think that Connette has pretty good odds to win the starting job. I watched a few of the Duke games this last year and was pretty impressed with him. If he wins the starting job, I think we'll see more of an option run added to our offense.

Well our choices are a JC transfer senior, a RS junior, a RS frosh, and a true frosh. I honestly think that Connette has pretty good odds to win the starting job. I watched a few of the Duke games this last year and was pretty impressed with him. If he wins the starting job, I think we'll see more of an option run added to our offense.

Questionable passing, but they used him well inside the 10.  If he starts, I wonder if the offense becomes more run-based for Fresno.

Whatever it takes to win, is all I care.

We have a lot of players returning on defense so breaking in a new starting qb doesn't sound that good to me either.

It's looking like Greenley is still too green so one year holding the clipboard would do him good anyway.

This will be an interesting fall camp here at Fresno State.

~ FF

Questionable passing, but they used him well inside the 10.  If he starts, I wonder if the offense becomes more run-based for Fresno.

I think it's a given that we'll focus more on the run game if he wins the starting job. At the very least, he could be a very effective weapon in the red zone.

Brother vs. brother next season if he signs. With is lil bro on the Spartan team.

Yea You don't often see brothers literally play against each other too often (one on O one on D). I'm hoping they both get on the field at the same time, that'd be pretty cool.