Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IanforHeisman

Kaepernick investigated for sexual assault

So let me get this straight. Any time you hump a woman who's intoxicated and she later claims rape, even if she was actually the one to have initiated the sex, you will be found to have raped her, huh?

I knew things were a little strange in Wyoming but not THAT strange.

That's kind of how it works, legally.  I don't make the rules, man.  Generally, impairment means that consent is a very, very shaky thing.  At least if you go by legal precedent.  I'm not talking my own opinion here, so I don't know why you got shots in about myself being from Wyoming (why do you always say I live there?????).

Not really. If she claims rape and you claim consent, without any evidence it's just a "he says, she says" type of thing.

If she was drunk there's an investigation. Apparently MWC board is stuck in the '80s. I'll help you guys out- posing as someone else to gain consent is also rape. Sorry, Revenge of the Nerds fans! 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

So the fatties that got me drunk and banged me in college raped me? Now I know why I feel so much shame...

Or at least you were unable to provide consent which according to the law amounts to the same thing.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I'm going to go clutch my knees in a shower.....

That's how they took advantage of you the first time. Looking for a repeat perfromace? Damn those fat Cowboys.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

So basically having sex with a drunk woman is rape? 

In many states if the woman is impaired and doesn't give consent to have sex yes the male can be charged with rape. If the woman passes out before having sex, yes in many states that is a rape charge.

The part that is sad about this whole thing is people are still quoting the TMZ when even the Miami police came out with a statement saying there is NO EVIDENCE that a sexual assualt even took place and all they did was take an incident report at the behest of the woman. But yet everyone keeps spouting off about being a suspect in a sexual assault case.

This is one of many reasons people don't trust the media.

In many states if the woman is impaired and doesn't give consent to have sex yes the male can be charged with rape. If the woman passes out before having sex, yes in many states that is a rape charge.

If a woman passes out and you penetrate her while she's unconscious, that's rape everywhere, man.

I know that technically a woman can't give consent when drunk, but unless there is some actually evidence of a rape (physical signs of resistance, a witness, etc) then it'd be basically impossible for a guy to even get charged with a crime, let alone convicted.

Where would this not be rape? Who would think that this is ever ok?

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

If she was drunk there's an investigation. Apparently MWC board is stuck in the '80s. I'll help you guys out- posing as someone else to gain consent is also rape. Sorry, Revenge of the Nerds fans! 

Uh oh! You mean when a woman mistakes me for Jason Statham, and I don't correct her? That's a no no? ooops, my bad...

Investigation on going..., what are they investigating exactly??? Colin wS there. They drank and smokes together... She went to the room with Colin they were about to get it on but did not. She woke up at the hospital. Not sure a crime was committed. Did she make any accusations which would have led to a rape investigation at the hospital.

Investigation on going..., what are they investigating exactly??? Colin wS there. They drank and smokes together... She went to the room with Colin they were about to get it on but did not. She woke up at the hospital. Not sure a crime was committed. Did she make any accusations which would have led to a rape investigation at the hospital.

I don't think an investigation is going on per say, nor does it seem like she even accused him of anything. TMZ just doing its thing I guess.

8k3esKz.png

I don't think an investigation is going on per say, nor does it seem like she even accused him of anything. TMZ just doing its thing I guess.

I hate how sue happy this country is, but can Kap sue TMZ? His reputation is damaged because of irresponsible journalism, if you can even call TMZ that. News outlets are too quick with stories in today's 24/7 world, they need to check the facts better before they try to out scoop everyone. I don't feel like there are enough consequences for situations like this.