Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IanforHeisman

Kaepernick investigated for sexual assault

Yeah but there was no rape................

What there needs to be is accountability of trash sites like TMZ which spread this crap

I was not just talking about his instance specifically.

Posted Image

I never get these guys putting themselves in these situations. Sometimes you have to make "sacrifices" (like they're really sacrifices) when you're famous and a target - don't get with women whom you don't know. Shoot, he could probably have 50 women ready to hook up with him at his beck and call who are vetted and perfectly safe.

Dumb dumb dumb.

It sounds like he knew the girl, as it said they had sexual relations in the past. Just a weird situation. 

She said she wanted to file an incident report? What is that? Even she admitted nothing happened.

Just having sexual assault posted next to his name, will completely tarnish his reputation.

I never get these guys putting themselves in these situations. Sometimes you have to make "sacrifices" (like they're really sacrifices) when you're famous and a target - don't get with women whom you don't know. Shoot, he could probably have 50 women ready to hook up with him at his beck and call who are vetted and perfectly safe.

Dumb dumb dumb.

But he did know her and had sex with her before this incident.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

Guest #1Stunner

I find it a little disturbing that a woman who may have been raped is being categorized here as a gold digging ho. Let the facts come out before laying judgement on any of the parties involved.

Agreed.

Once Colin got her clothes off, he left the room and didn't come back. Where is the crime here?

Based on the report it sounds like she expected him to come back. I think the other guys may have done something to her.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

if it's true that she passed out and woke up in a hospital bed, that sounds like it could be bad news for all three.  Even if Colin didn't have sex with her but knowingly allowed one or both of the other players to rape her.  Yikes.

At this point there is zero evidence of rape...................

yikes

I hope you are right, but how do you know?

The full story will come out soon enough, until then I would not be judging the woman or the players.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

At this point there is zero evidence of rape...................

yikes

remember those old western movies where the bandits would capture the pretty girl, tie her up and then take turns kissing her.  

That's historical fact, totally happened that way.

if it's true that she passed out and woke up in a hospital bed, that sounds like it could be bad news for all three.  Even if Colin didn't have sex with her but knowingly allowed one or both of the other players to rape her.  Yikes.

When I blackout I'm still 100% responsible for my actions.  It's weird.

Posted Image

Rape is terrible, but sometimes women claim it happened as a way of coping with consensual sex that they regret.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

I find it a little disturbing that a woman who may have been raped is being categorized here as a gold digging ho. Let the facts come out before laying judgement on any of the parties involved.

It's pretty standard slut shaming and victim blaming around here.