Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

OOC Basketball Schedules

I was wondering what games other schools have scheduled for next season? The Lobos scheduled a little down next year, which probably isn't bad idea considering what we're losing. Here's what we know:

NMSU twice

@Valparaiso

@Grand Canyon (Phoenix Suns Arena)

USC at The Pit

Puerto Rico Tip - Off (UConn, Dayton, George Mason, Charleston, Boston College, West Virginia, and Texas A&M)

We only play a couple games away from The Pit every year, and though we'll probably try to get a Puerto Rico team in an exempt game, and maybe one more home and home to start at The Pit, the rest will mostly buy games, so this is the bulk of it.

We have the paradise jam with Clemson, LSU, Seton Hall, Old Dominion, Illinois State, Weber State, and Gardner-Webb.

Home games against Cal, Marshall, Oregon.

And then Pacific and Long Beach State.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

8k3esKz.png

We have the paradise jam with Clemson, LSU, Seton Hall, Old Dominion, Illinois State, Weber State, and Gardner-Webb.

That's a pretty solid schedule. Thanks

UNLV has Dook in the coaches vs cancer then either temple or Stanford, Kansas, Louisville, Arizona, Arizona St, and UCSB. With those teams I hope CDR throws in some easier games.

sweet!  UNLV making a return trip to Santa Barbara.  

UNLV has Dook in the coaches vs cancer then either temple or Stanford, Kansas, Louisville, Arizona, Arizona St, and UCSB. With those teams I hope CDR throws in some easier games.

Damn, that's loaded

Did pitino finally decide to return the trip? Last I heard he was trying to put it off another year yet again...

We're in the Great Alaska Shootout - playing three of CSU, Washington State, Mercer, Pacific, Missouri State, Rice and Alaska Anchorage.

Likely hosting UNLV, Seattle and USD.  Rumored road games @ Kansas or one of Arizona / ASU.   

Did pitino finally decide to return the trip? Last I heard he was trying to put it off another year yet again...

We are suppose to play them but he has been able to push it off the last couple years so who knows what ends up with it.

I think we also get two home games involved with Paradise Jam before heading to the Virgin Islands for Thanksgiving. However usually Nevada plays at least one Big West and West Coast Conference Game a year.

For UNLV it looks like the Louisville game is being pushed to the 2015-2016 season and the UCSB is being pushed to a future date so neither of those games are happening next year.

It sucks that we aren't playing Louisville but I'm glad we don't have to play Santa Barbara.

Nonsense by geniuses is still nonsense.

It sucks that we aren't playing Louisville but I'm glad we don't have to play Santa Barbara.

So much for redeeming yourselves.  

2 of the 3 vs. Duke/Stanford/Temple in Coaches vs. Cancer

MGM showcase (UNM was in last year)

3 other teams in that..possibly Oklahoma

vs. Arizona

@ASU

@Kansas

vs. SUU

All is well, For Rice is gone.