Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USUonU

USU at CSU

Ok rams ill admit i don't know much about your team. Who are your best players on offense and defense? What are your teams strength's and weaknesses?

The beat the Fluffaloes. At this point though, that's like saying you beat up someone without arms or legs, mute, deaf, and blind. Granted, Pokes have been lousy too, but still.

Answer your question?

USU should destroy the Rams, but they should have destroyed them last year as well. I hope the players come prepared to play, and take care of business after the dissapointing loss this week.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

Right now I think Utah State is probably better than SJSU. And we beat CSU, so you should too. Go Aggies! :)

I will laugh if the lil assies barely escape with a home win against North Dakota.....oh wait......ha..ha...ha..ha.

I knew you guys were moral victory champs but moral losses now too? :lol:

Ok rams ill admit i don't know much about your team. Who are your best players on offense and defense? What are your teams strength's and weaknesses?

On defense LB Shaquille Barrett is already an early NFL draft pick and on O I'd say RB Nwoke if healthy can be very dangerous. We suck at pass coverage and giving up 3rd downs. Offensively our WR's are pretty much garbage. TE's are descent.

I expect USU to win this game rather easily but I thought that last year and we somehow won.

Finished stadium 2017B.jpg

On defense LB Shaquille Barrett is already an early NFL draft pick and on O I'd say RB Nwoke if healthy can be very dangerous. We suck at pass coverage and giving up 3rd downs. Offensively our WR's are pretty much garbage. TE's are descent.

I expect USU to win this game rather easily but I thought that last year and we somehow won.

Hows your D-Line? Good against the pass or run?