Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rofl_copter_dos

MWC football recruiting 2014

UNR and SJSU are doing well also. If SJSU could hold onto their commits they would have one of the best classes in the MW. They've been raided weekly it seems...

I noticed the "raiding" has to do with KT who's left the program due to complete sucktitude. I also noticed the remaining staff filling the voids with equally if not better kids so we'll see. Hoping for a "wow factor" Professiinal DC hire soon.

bit of confusion on who our latest commit is.  Looked like it may have been CJ spencer - we tripped him out here sans offer - but it's not.

#20 I know is legit.  Not sure whether toth's tweet referred to him or not.

http://boisestate.scout.com/a.z?s=336&p=8&c=1&nid=7079870

Boise State gets another verbal. This one from 3* JC DE Rondell McNair. Huge get, imo. Not only is he a solid looking prospect, but he fills an immediate need for Boise State. DL will be the key next season. Every other position looks solid.

I'd be surprised if Choudja doesn't end up in Boise.

I think he it's a Boise lean, but he is in Fresno right now so that could change.

The one I really want is Jabril Frazier. It's down to Boise State and USC... USC is only offering a grey shirt, but things can change between now and then...

I would prefer Frazier over Choudja.  Jabril is an Elite top tier pass rusher with more upside IMHO.  Choudja would be a great get if BSU could take both, but it is no contest if I had to choose one or the other.