Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sethpackfan09

Boise State...... your bad..

Two poor offenses making the defenses look good...that's what I saw.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

My gawd man.. Can people read around here?

I'm sure they can, but when it comes to you, all bases of stupid need to be covered first...also, it could be the laughter of seeing you posting again after being banned.

LMAO...you suck at the internet.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Right now Boise looks good enough to beat anyone whom they have a clear edge over in talent. A toss up with anyone of similar talent level, and a near lock to lose to teams with superior talent. In other words, just a normal team. Fortunately for their record, they will have superior talent to most of their remaining opponents. Pretty easy schedule.

I'm sure they can, but when it comes to you, all bases of stupid need to be covered first...also, it could be the laughter of seeing you posting again after being banned.

LMAO...you suck at the internet.

Banned? By whom? Never was banned, not even for half a second.

Sucking at the internet would be starting 30 Boise St threads a month.

When the heck do we get to see the other QB's hiding on the sidelines? Southwick isn't cutting it. Bring on Hedrick & Laughria.

Hell, I'd love to see Laughria play a down or two just to see what he's about!

And if that doesn't work, bring on Patti! I'm tired of watching Southwick show he can't lead the offense. We need a leader. He's not leading.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

Laughrea was chewed up in fall ball.. As was every QB. Hard to judge QB's when you are playing top notch defenses. Patti is a future star, but I'd rather redshirt him this year.

Southwick didn't make any mistakes tonight except for his stupid short slide, but it didn't matter because of the penalty. BYU has a top 10 defense. He didn't make many plays either, but he was better than any QB he's lined up against all season.