Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ClevelandBrown

Which poster from your fan base makes you shake your head the most?

What if Happy has a sock?

If he were to list all the socks, would he have the integrity to include himself?

Why would I have a sock puppet? Because I'm so shy to say what I think as "happycamper"?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I think it's time you outed all the socks on the board and who's sock who's.

Psh. Joe Danby predates me being a mod. If Utenation and the original admin didn't expose him, who am I to do so? 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Psh. Joe Danby predates me being a mod. If Utenation and the original admin didn't expose him, who am I to do so?

I'm talking about the more recent iterations. CT, 93, Maynard etc.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

It's about time we start seeing some material from Typical BSU fan pop up.  Or we could just read tBSU's posts.  Either way.

Don't forget: HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

And lil' LoSpaz is an excitable young Ram fan.  Sometimes he rinses his ritalin down with a few redbull-monster cocktails, and he types before he thinks.  (you can choose to delete the last bit, if you like.)

Superior lifestyle...

I'm talking about the more recent iterations. CT, 93, Maynard etc.

I generally out sock puppets as I find out who they are. If I haven't outed anyone it's either because they aren't a sock puppet or because they are extremely careful to use a different IP address between handles (or because I just haven't checked; if I don't have a reason to look I won't). 

Not a chance. Mars' IQ was half of what Stunner's is.

I don't know....

Elder got caught red-handed with the TCU Robert shtick.  I think the guy can carry multiple personalities.... with ease.

I don't know....

Elder got caught red-handed with the TCU Robert shtick.  I think the guy can carry multiple personalities.... with ease.

No, he made that up.

No, he made that up.

Really?

How do you do that?  Especially since the TCU Robert handle was already used.  He clearly posted as Mars on the TCU Robert handle.

Or maybe I have it reversed.  Which would explain it I guess.

Sadly, I'm starting to believe that the terrible trio aren't actually socks.

Agreed.

All three post in a significantly different, yet equally retarded way from each other. It's amazing this board has managed to attract all these special types of stupid.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Agreed.

All three post in a significantly different, yet equally retarded way from each other. It's amazing this board has managed to attract all these special types of stupid.

Well that explains why you're here.

:lol:

Joking of course

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Well that explains why you're here.

:lol:

Joking of course

I'm actually Maynard's sock.

This shtick has gone on long enough.

fuarkin gheys takin oer Murica ya sissy boys caint compete with ole kuzin maytard

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.