Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

East Coast Aztec

OT Lounge: What Are you Doing Tonight?

There is a very good reason for that too.

There are several reasons actually. Manhattan has a very limited amount of space. There are 1.7 million people who live on the island. It's currently the financial capital of the world. Shall I keep going?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

There is a very good reason for that too.

Better water rights in Manhattan?

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Way!

You're lying to me.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Better water rights in Manhattan?

The difference between Manhattan water rights and Fresno water rights is huge and insurmountable.

Do you ever get tired of catching this pathetic excuse of a human being in his lies? 

I can't believe he didn't reply with how much time you wasted to look that up and the line he stole from me stating how much I've made him my little b*tch the last few day

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

Headed to Wishon tomorrow morning...will arrive just before dawn breaks. The boat is hooked up, rods are ready, BBQ is ready, and I am not sleepy because of the excitement!

I'll be sure to drop some Jack Links to Sasquatch tomorrow...would hate to CT's mom go hungry.

Hope you have a good trip.  If you're heading up on Sunday, sounds like you took some time off and will be up there for a while.  I'm jealous.

Didn't know you were Coast Guard my friend, till you mentioned the other day in the introduce yourself thread.  That's cool.  Would like to try and meet up with you at a game this year.

the Four Seasons Hotel in Palo Alto

thats a new one to me... next to your new loft digs and trader joe's i guess?

<p>"You Fresnos posters have so many false positives on sock guessing it's crazy. Anytime someone annoys you, you cry sock." happycamper 08/07/14</p>

<p> </p>

<p>800px-Valley_Cup_Trophy_at_SJSU.jpg

There is a 4 seasons near Ikea

That is not Palo Alto...

<p>"You Fresnos posters have so many false positives on sock guessing it's crazy. Anytime someone annoys you, you cry sock." happycamper 08/07/14</p>

<p> </p>

<p>800px-Valley_Cup_Trophy_at_SJSU.jpg

That is not Palo Alto...

I don't know, I've never been. I just googled it real quick and it says Silicon Valley; address is in East Palo Alto

Do you ever get tired of catching this pathetic excuse of a human being in his lies?

I can't believe he didn't reply with how much time you wasted to look that up and the line he stole from me stating how much I've made him my little b*tch the last few day

I'm his daddy, he's my bitch.

But yeah it gets old proving him wrong but it is funny and consumes a whopping 5 minutes of my life.

I'm his daddy, he's my bitch.

But yeah it gets old proving him wrong but it is funny and consumes a whopping 5 minutes of my life.

I know ; they lies he comes up with to cover up the lies he's been caught in. I find it funny that he once stated that he'd be making 4-5 million a year as a lawyer but based on who he is related* to he would be a disgrace as they are all worth billions upon billions and combined they'd be the most wealthy family in America. 

I know ; they lies he comes up with to cover up the lies he's been caught in. I find it funny that he once stated that he'd be making 4-5 million a year as a lawyer but based on who he is related* to he would be a disgrace as they are all worth billions upon billions and combined they'd be the most wealthy family in America.

I wonder if he actually believes his lies. He has to have some sort of mental disease. Kinda reminds me of "he who shall not be named". I'm really interested to find out who's sock he is.

I wonder if he actually believes his lies. He has to have some sort of mental disease. Kinda reminds me of "he who shall not be named". I'm really interested to find out who's sock he is.

I do not know how u could talk about your son like that. He obviously needs your help.

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

I do not know how u could talk about your son like that. He obviously needs your help.

:lol:

The only reasonable solution I can come up with is treat him as if we were animals. He would be left behind to die as there's no helping him and he slows the group down.

:lol:

The only reasonable solution I can come up with is treat him as if we were animals. He would be left behind to die as there's no helping him and he slows the group down.

When are you adding "CT's daddy" as a part of your bio?

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

When are you adding "CT's daddy" as a part of your bio?

It's under my "interests" section already.

It's under my "interests" section already.

It's funny, because his mother calls me "daddy" also.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.