Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Pick 5 team-Team Black

Yeah, I was thinking that if this Fanatic guy doesn't pick by the end of the 1st round, I'd sub Robe in. He hasn't logged in since May 28th and has long patches of no activity. So as I don't expect he'll pick by the 24 hr deadline today, if he doesn't pick by end of the first, that's it - no soup for him!

We need to move this thing along! :D

I cyber stalked him yesterday and it said he was online. But I agree let's sub robe in Fanatics place if he doesn't pick.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

If fanatic picks in the next hour and 12 minutes I'm going to freak out.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I choose....

cTqaiIj.jpg

Retrofade is on the clock!

Posted our graphic on page 1 with the other information (teams available and whose pick it is) - please check that post (#2) to see what's happening. 

Graphics will be updated every 5-10 picks.  Thx!

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

I also vote to let robe take Fanatic's spot if the round ends and he doesn't check in. Also, thumbs up to using pictures to pick. I feel like we should make that mandatory. Could get very interesting when we get into the smaller schools.

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

I also vote to let robe take Fanatic's spot if the round ends and he doesn't check in. Also, thumbs up to using pictures to pick. I feel like we should make that mandatory. Could get very interesting when we get into the smaller schools.

Somebody very slowly explain to me how to post a picture from a phone without having a Nevada Hal mistake and I will comply.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Somebody very slowly explain to me how to post a picture from a phone without having a Nevada Hal mistake and I will comply.

I'll PM you.

I'll take Michigan State. GoDogsGo is on the clock.

Colorado State 23, Michigan State 16 Phenom Isn't The Answer Freshman Qb Can't Prevent Msu Loss August 30, 1998|By Andrew Bagnato, Tribune College Sports Writer. EAST LANSING, Mich. — As one of Michigan State's most highly touted recruits in recent years, Ryan Van Dyke assumed he would see significant playing time as a freshman. But he didn't realize it would be this significant: with 3 minutes 45 seconds to go in Saturday's game, the 23rd-ranked Spartans trailing No. 15 Colorado State by a touchdown and needing to go 81 yards to catch up. The 18-year-old quarterback from Marshall, Mich., listened as coach Nick Saban told him to get loose. Then he picked his jaw off the turf and trotted onto the field as the Spartan Stadium crowd erupted. "It was kind of cool when I ran out there and the fans started cheering," Van Dyke said. The rest wasn't so cool. Van Dyke couldn't save the Spartans from a stunning 23-16 loss to the Rams. The loss was doubly sobering for the 68,624 fans. For starters, it came on the first day of a new alcohol ban for tailgate parties at nearby Munn Field. And it provided a horrifying three-hour recap of State's 1997 season. State won its first five games a year ago, then dropped five of its last seven. On Saturday, State romped to a 16-0 lead midway through the second quarter, then watched in shock as the Rams rallied for their 10th consecutive victory, the third-longest streak in the nation. "Somebody said this might be as big a win as Colorado State has ever had," Rams coach Sonny Lubick said after the school's first victory over a Big Ten team. "To come up here and pull off a win in this atmosphere in front of 70,000 people, it's darn near unbelievable."

I'm not an expert on posting pics, it seems, as I only got a thumbnail. At least the pic made it. The text formatting is all mucked up too. Oh well.